Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

What game(s) are you currently playing? games

Continuing from the old forums:

I am currently playing Fallout 4 and Oblivion. Purchased 'Prison Architect' today from a GOG sale, looks interesting so far.

games

Skyrim, the Creation Kit and Skyrim...

I requested this account to be closed.

games

Still playing Fallout 4 but also trying to get into Elite: Dangerous ☺

games

World of Warcraft (as it recently got new content patch out), Creation Kit for FO4, FO4, FO3, SSE. And in that order  I do have also New vegas and bundle of Deus ex installed , but oh my I am short of time as is.  I do also have Old Skyrim installed, but that does not quite work under win 10 as well. So its there just for occasional Screenshots. 

// My art - http://tenebrare.tumblr.com/ + FanArt sections of forums here
// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

games

@wilsonraine114 said:

Still playing Fallout 4 but also trying to get into Elite: Dangerous

I loved the original Elite, but Elite: Dangerous has failed to hook me.   Once I got a decent ship and stuff, there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do.   The base game didn't impress me enough to invest in the DLC, so I don't have any of the Horizon content.

And I'm playing Fallout 4 as well, with occasional forays into Skyrim.

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

games

@morchai said:

with occasional forays into Skyrim.

My Skyrim gameplay is normally about screenarchery and staying around Riverwood. I am soon  meme of its own with my skyrim character. 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

games

@morchai said:

@wilsonraine114 said:
Still playing Fallout 4 but also trying to get into Elite: Dangerous

I loved the original Elite, but Elite: Dangerous has failed to hook me.   Once I got a decent ship and stuff, there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do.   The base game didn't impress me enough to invest in the DLC, so I don't have any of the Horizon content.
And I'm playing Fallout 4 as well, with occasional forays into Skyrim.

I was able to get the DLC version so I am trying to get into it - looking forward to the 2.4 patch which introduces the alien 'stuff'. Currently just farting about in the training bit - just deciding on keyboard and mouse vs XB controller lol 

games

Thinking of getting back into Morrowind. I ordered the Morrowind Prophecies on Amazon yesterday.

Beyond that I recently bought No Man's Sky (I feel it's okay for relaxing after a stressful day), Elite: Dangerous, and Salt and Sactuary. They are all pretty fun so far.

games

Currently doing an unmodded Fallout 4 survival play through with some Bloodborne NG+ here and there. Thinking about jumping into Dark Souls 3, that would be my first entry in the series. Does anyone recommend DS2 before that or should I just read through the lore and jump ahead to 3?

games

@kyra said:

World of Warcraft (as it recently got new content patch out), Creation Kit for FO4, FO4, FO3, SSE. And in that order  I do have also New vegas and bundle of Deus ex installed , but oh my I am short of time as is.  I do also have Old Skyrim installed, but that does not quite work under win 10 as well. So its there just for occasional Screenshots. 

Got anxiety just reading through that. How do you manage all that!

games

@edgarzilla said:

@kyra said:
 Got anxiety just reading through that. How do you manage all that!

Well... uh, since I work  from home (I day dream and doodle for living with my magic Wacom pen!), I don't have any travel time (so thats time gained!), and when I do my dinner I blow up some baddies in between whacking the salad and cutting potatoes (like now while writing this post I am actually middle of cooking dinner). And then I work certain amount of hours and sometimes I do stuff while watching tele (like now I type, cook dinner and follow a talk show). I am crafty (they say that women are good at multitasking!). Also considering my Skyrim SE character is still near Riverwood (she is some L40 though), my fallout 4 character has not blown any factions up (the dude from my avatar), my FO3 character has no idea where his dad (mmm sexy voice that dad has!) is and in Warcraft I... most certainly don't do anything that isn't about lore or raids  (so I log there  few times a week to kill stuff with friends - of which some guys I know nearly a decade):) 

And as for Creation Kit, now that's true time sink.  But ... you should hear what other things I do - like draw  fan comic, meet my family, even go out ... and so I really do... *sniffs air* I think my potatoes are in fire ... *relays to kitchen* 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

games

I have been playing through Fallout 4 on survival,but I also play some Destiny 1(thinking about getting destiny 2)and some other major titles such as Halo 1-5,Titanfall 2,Dying Light,and thinking about getting back into Fallout New Vegas.

Darn Nuka world song stuck in my head again.

games

Mostly I'm not playing anything. Occasionally I'll load up Oblivion or Skyrim just to revisit Tamriel for a while. Trying to muscle my way through FO4 hasn't worked out well, so I sat it aside to take a break. Maybe I'll get back to it sometime, for now though, I'm watching alot of Netlfix.

I was somebody else, before I was me.

games

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online for the last several months. But today I re-installed Fallout: New Vegas to get me in the mood for playing Fallout 4 on the 26th.  

Forum Rules I Code of Conduct I Terms of Service I Help Site

games

@pseronwyrd said:

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online for the last several months. But today I re-installed Fallout: New Vegas to get me in the mood for playing Fallout 4 on the 26th.  

You expect to be done  with NV by 26th ? *points and laughs* That's not how one rolls on with fallouts ! 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

games

Playing Skyrim and Overwatch at the moment.

Was playing Fallout 4 during the weekend.

Played and beat GTA 5 last week. Trying to get into Online mode.

MEANWHILE IN OUR UNIVERSE.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.

Autocorrect can go straight to he'll.

Admit it: Life would be boring without me.

games

Currently I'm playing through "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic" for the first time in many years. Still such a great game. (Dark Side FTW!)

Also finishing up "Prey" and will probably start the new "Dishonored" stand-alone expansion later this week.

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

games

@kyra said:

You expect to be done  with NV by 26th ? *points and laughs* 

Well, the first time around I was only able to tolerate it for about 50 hours. In fact I actually picked F:NV because I figured I wouldn't get sucked into it. But we shall see. 

But I put off playing Fallout 4 for nearly two years already. I guess I can wait another two years if I find I unexpectedly get involved in F:NV. :)

Forum Rules I Code of Conduct I Terms of Service I Help Site

games

@pseronwyrd said:

Well, the first time around I was only able to tolerate it for about 50 hours. In fact I actually picked F:NV because I figured I wouldn't get sucked into it. But we shall see. 

Well, you never know - opinions can change. be it due mods, or what-else. Look at myself for example. You probably heard how much I hated FO4 1st time I played it. I think my initial reaction was closer to terminology that would include many censored words. Now see - screenshot threads are full of my screens and I am still on it. Loving it, playing it, modding it, making mods for it, doing fan stuff for it... inspired by it.  When i look back at my 2015 reaction and what i am now, I'd suspect i have schizophrenia. My 1st play-trough tasted THIS sore. 

Sometimes we change, sometimes decisions we do in game give us whole new perspective, sometimes mods enhance things unexpected ways. And sure we do change also as people. 

Long story short - you never know. Things we liked, we may grow out of, and things we hated may feel whole different later on. I am example of it myself. 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

games

New Vegas is pretty darned good, so long as you don't go into it expecting a Bethesda style game. It does use most of FO3's assets, but that's just about where the similarities end. Seems more story driven than Bethesda's games, and that's really refreshing considering bethesda's storytelling has been woefully inadequate for quite some time now.

FO4, I was mostly pretty lukewarm to. Didn't hate it, but not overly impressed either. Most fun I ever had playing it was when I completely ignored the main quest and just did whatever the hell I wanted. The raider gameplay was nice to see, but it still needs work before I can really consider it adequate. Settlement building while not completely worthless, was mostly a bust. IMO a better way to handle it would've been to limit the amount of settlements available to the player to build to maybe two or three at a time (note: not saying limit the total amount of available locations). Also, most of the time when playing, I simply want to play, not micro manage thirty separate settlements. What I want is to build my home base, and that's about it. The rest of the time I just want to play, and not be coerced or in some cases, forced into it in order to further a given questline.

I was somebody else, before I was me.