Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Early Access Update - 12.9.17


Log in to reply


Early Access Update - 12.9.17

Hey everybody,

We've just finished deploying a minor update for Quake Champions and resolved the following issues: 

- Improvements made to mitigate players getting stuck in rematch if most participants have declined it

- Fix: DOOM Slayer's Thak Rune Challenge can now be completed

- Fix: Podium crash that would rarely occur

- Removed: Lore scrolls drop in Duel

Thanks!


Log in to reply

I think better for Lore Scrolls is:

- Need to collect AND finish the match to get the lore Scroll.


Log in to reply

How long is the maintenance suppose to last? And those are the only patch notes? We haven't had a big patch in a while now... would be nice to have some of the other issues addressed.


Log in to reply

Take back all the lores that were gained from duels too.. scumbags ruining the game.


Log in to reply

what? no fix for item spawn times on church map?


Log in to reply

Thanks  for the update, but with no offline mode and my crappy high latency 4G connection right now, I'm starting to care less and less about this game.

 The old id would have cared enough to provide a solution for all types of players. The new id thinks it's cool to make it always online to sell skins. Never been so disappointed in my life by a developer.


Biggest WISH for Quake Champions :

DM/TDM mode vs AI bots (adjustable difficulty) that is available OFFLINE without connection to the dedicated servers.With Favor and XP earnings disabled. At least for those who buy the game. Like in CS :GO. Please!


Log in to reply

@zulua said:

I think better for Lore Scrolls is:
- Need to collect AND finish the match to get the lore Scroll.

 It already works this way.

It just didnt work that way in duel. 

Scrolls dont belong in duels as it is, they're completely and utterly counter productive to the point of duels. TDM and FFA you play risks and rewards and there's a ton of players on the map to mitigate that search in a non competitive mode.
Scrolls simply did not belong in duels in the first place.


| Razer Naga Chroma 800dpi 1.750 Sense-No Accel | Blackwidow Tournament Chroma Stealth | Acer XZ350CU 2560x1080 144HZ 130FoV |
~ i7 5820K, Fury X, 16GB 2133mhz, 750w~


Log in to reply

@tameone said:

How long is the maintenance suppose to last? And those are the only patch notes? We haven't had a big patch in a while now... would be nice to have some of the other issues addressed.

 Big Patch is coming in October according to the AMA


Log in to reply

Just updated with projected down time!


Log in to reply

@bribs said:

what? no fix for item spawn times on church map?

 no they'll change the value for spawn times in the church.txt in the october update xD


Log in to reply

@zulua said:

I think better for Lore Scrolls is:
- Need to collect AND finish the match to get the lore Scroll.

 There are really people who enter the game just to drop?


Log in to reply

Wow guys, best patch evah!


Log in to reply

"we estimate completion at 1:30 EST"

AM or PM ?


Twitch Stream : https://twitch.tv/nykho_tv
A french Quake Discord for the competitive community is actually being created.
If you're french, drop me an MP to get the link :D


Log in to reply

They should fix rocket launcher’s splash damage


Log in to reply

@wolfram_x said:

Thanks  for the update, but with no offline mode and my crappy high latency 4G connection right now, I'm starting to care less and less about this game.
 The old id would have cared enough to provide a solution for all types of players. The new id thinks it's cool to make it always online to sell skins. Never been so disappointed in my life by a developer.

 There's no way for this game to be offline and still make money. If it were offline, players could host their own servers, and nobody would have to buy anything. They're a business. They have to make money. 

@hakank2015 said:

They should fix rocket launcher’s splash damage

 It should be coming with the hitbox and netcode changes in October.

@bribs said:

what? no fix for item spawn times on church map?

 Disappoints me too. Church would be my favorite map if not for that.


Log in to reply

@ii_arrows said:

@zulua said:
I think better for Lore Scrolls is:
- Need to collect AND finish the match to get the lore Scroll.
 There are really people who enter the game just to drop?

 Yes, now if you see someone below level 30 with a lore skin its a cheater. Most of players get the skins unlocked around 31-33 lvl if they were looking ofcourse.

As for the updates guys please...

- items on church not fixed

- party members not connecting to game not fixed

- stuttering on another players respawn not fixed

- rail / rockets not registering - not fixed

- random crashes? not fixed

- anarki collision issue not fixed

- matchmaking not fixed

- duplicates not fixed (i have around 10% of items unlocked yet i still get only duplicates from crates)

Cmon bethesda, you can do it!! Game is great btw


Log in to reply

@nykh0 said:

"we estimate completion at 1:30 EST"

AM or PM ?

 Edit: PM ;)


Log in to reply

@thenap82 said:

Yes, now if you see someone below level 30 with a lore skin its a cheater. Most of players get the skins unlocked around 31-33 lvl if they were looking ofcourse.

 Please do not attempt to start generalisations like this, it took me less than a week to collect all of the lore, I played through all of the games and won most of them, but winning isn't a requirement to keep the lore, only staying through till the end, it would be completely possible for someone to collect all of the lore and still be under level 10 or so.


Twitch | Quake Live Guides
Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service


Log in to reply

Lol thats all? after a few weeks work? C'mon!


i7 7700K, Geforce GTX 1080ti, 32GB Ram


Log in to reply

There was loot drop fix in patch notes, where it is disappear?