Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Early Access Update - 12.9.17

Early Access Update - 12.9.17

Hey everybody,

We've just finished deploying a minor update for Quake Champions and resolved the following issues: 

- Improvements made to mitigate players getting stuck in rematch if most participants have declined it

- Fix: DOOM Slayer's Thak Rune Challenge can now be completed

- Fix: Podium crash that would rarely occur

- Removed: Lore scrolls drop in Duel

Thanks!

I think better for Lore Scrolls is:

- Need to collect AND finish the match to get the lore Scroll.

How long is the maintenance suppose to last? And those are the only patch notes? We haven't had a big patch in a while now... would be nice to have some of the other issues addressed.

Take back all the lores that were gained from duels too.. scumbags ruining the game.

what? no fix for item spawn times on church map?

Thanks  for the update, but with no offline mode and my crappy high latency 4G connection right now, I'm starting to care less and less about this game.

The old id would have cared enough to provide a solution for all types of players. The new id thinks it's cool to make it always online to sell skins. Never been so disappointed in my life by a developer.

Biggest WISH for Quake Champions :

DM/TDM mode vs AI bots (adjustable difficulty) that is available OFFLINE without connection to the dedicated servers.With Favor and XP earnings disabled. At least for those who buy the game. Like in CS :GO. Please!

@zulua said:

It already works this way.

It just didnt work that way in duel. 

Scrolls dont belong in duels as it is, they're completely and utterly counter productive to the point of duels. TDM and FFA you play risks and rewards and there's a ton of players on the map to mitigate that search in a non competitive mode.
Scrolls simply did not belong in duels in the first place.

| Razer Naga Chroma 800dpi 1.750 Sense-No Accel | Blackwidow Tournament Chroma Stealth | Acer XZ350CU 2560x1080 144HZ 130FoV |
~ i7 5820K, Fury X, 16GB 2133mhz, 750w~

@tameone said:

How long is the maintenance suppose to last? And those are the only patch notes? We haven't had a big patch in a while now... would be nice to have some of the other issues addressed.

Big Patch is coming in October according to the AMA

Just updated with projected down time!

@bribs said:

no they'll change the value for spawn times in the church.txt in the october update xD

@zulua said:

There are really people who enter the game just to drop?

Wow guys, best patch evah!

"we estimate completion at 1:30 EST"

AM or PM ?

Twitch Stream : https://twitch.tv/nykho_tv
A french Quake Discord for the competitive community is actually being created.
If you're french, drop me an MP to get the link :D

They should fix rocket launcher’s splash damage

@wolfram_x said:

Thanks  for the update, but with no offline mode and my crappy high latency 4G connection right now, I'm starting to care less and less about this game.
 The old id would have cared enough to provide a solution for all types of players. The new id thinks it's cool to make it always online to sell skins. Never been so disappointed in my life by a developer.

There's no way for this game to be offline and still make money. If it were offline, players could host their own servers, and nobody would have to buy anything. They're a business. They have to make money. 

@hakank2015 said:

They should fix rocket launcher’s splash damage

It should be coming with the hitbox and netcode changes in October.

@bribs said:

Disappoints me too. Church would be my favorite map if not for that.

@ii_arrows said:

@zulua said:
 There are really people who enter the game just to drop?

Yes, now if you see someone below level 30 with a lore skin its a cheater. Most of players get the skins unlocked around 31-33 lvl if they were looking ofcourse.

As for the updates guys please...

- items on church not fixed

- party members not connecting to game not fixed

- stuttering on another players respawn not fixed

- rail / rockets not registering - not fixed

- random crashes? not fixed

- anarki collision issue not fixed

- matchmaking not fixed

- duplicates not fixed (i have around 10% of items unlocked yet i still get only duplicates from crates)

Cmon bethesda, you can do it!! Game is great btw

@nykh0 said:

"we estimate completion at 1:30 EST"

AM or PM ?

Edit: PM ;)

@thenap82 said:

Yes, now if you see someone below level 30 with a lore skin its a cheater. Most of players get the skins unlocked around 31-33 lvl if they were looking ofcourse.

Please do not attempt to start generalisations like this, it took me less than a week to collect all of the lore, I played through all of the games and won most of them, but winning isn't a requirement to keep the lore, only staying through till the end, it would be completely possible for someone to collect all of the lore and still be under level 10 or so.

Twitch | Quake Live Guides
Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service

Lol thats all? after a few weeks work? C'mon!

i7 7700K, Geforce GTX 1080ti, 32GB Ram

There was loot drop fix in patch notes, where it is disappear?