Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Early Access Update - 28.8.17

Hey guys,

We've just deployed a minor update for Quake Champions to resolve a few issues. Maintenance is now complete. Here are the notes:

- Steam: Fixed a problem with an account already linked to another Bethesda game.
- Steam: Allowed special symbols in the password field.
- Removed spam from logs.
- Ended Bonus XP
- Ended QuakeCon Lightning Gun Promotion - If you received it during QuakeCon, it's still yours forever!
- Fixed: Wrong lootbox highlight for rare armor shaders for BJ Blazkowicz and DOOM Slayer
- Fixed: Wrong legendary Machinegun drop.

Thanks!

Bethesda.net | @Bethesda

@jleavey said:

Removed QuakeCon Lightning Gun

why? Just curious, as i see many players used it. ( i have it, not using it myself) . Was an event only item?

Other than that , thanks guys,  keep up the good work.

here only when i'm really really really bored...

I imagine he means the ability to actually GET the Qcon LG now that Qcon is over.

@lithz said:

I imagine he means the ability to actually GET the Qcon LG now that Qcon is over.

I would presume this as well yes

"Whisper your need to the scales"

Forum Mod
Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

rematch feature: not fixed?

Intel Core-i7 2600K @4,70 GHz - Corsair 16GB @2133 MHz-DDR3
Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080Ti @2,0Ghz - BenQ-Zowie XL2730 @144hz/1440p
Asus P8Z68 Deluxe - Windows 10 Pro

Ugh, was hoping to see the rematch feature was fixed.  

friends list cap of 20 also needs an update + a whisper option - quake community should grow and capping the list is not the way to go

// i7 7700k OC 4.9ghz // GTX 1080ti STRIX // 16GB 3200mhz Vengeance // ASUS ROG 27'' IPS 165hz // Zowie FK2 // console: >exec hax.cfg //

As well as the friendslist having a grouping option.

Is that in which UTC? London time?

yes the rematch issue is really bad.

Pls nerf sorlag he is really op. Even at Quakecon everyone used sorlag first, because the only counter to a sorlag would be another sorlag

@jleavey said:

Fixed: DOOM Slayer's Thak Rune Challenge cannot be completed. Thanks!

whats with the sorlarge rune bug where rocket kills dont count towards the 50 that you need?

I'm not going to lie, it's a little underwhelming compared to the last update XD

I'm really waiting for a better rematch system, and anything that might reduce the stuttering.

please fix ranger's epic chest, there is no description and no icon for destroying it. 

p.s. whats wrong with amount of shards, when item drops 2-3 times and unlocks accessory, shouldnt it give for example 50+50 +50? instead of 50+10+10?

fix it or maybe im wrong? :) thanks

I dont really know what the top priorities are, but the rematch feature should be looked at ASAP, momentarily accepting a rematch only
results in me having to restart the game...

Yes rematch breaks the game and rockets are super bad also, they don't even register as a hit.

How about a thing like: I hold TAB, click a name and it opens up an option to add people to my steam friendlist. Right now you need to follow someone, then need them to follow you back, then you need to message them and ask for their steam link/name, and only then you can send an invite. It's just a drag. You have released a steam version, make sure that it works with steam features. It's a mess right now.

And fix that mouse bug when you go to the lore page. Oh and fix the "time played" in the statistics page, it never shows true numbers. Seriously.

p.s. whats wrong with amount of shards, when item drops 2-3 times and
unlocks accessory, shouldnt it give for example 50+50 +50? instead of
50+10+10?

that's right. if you can sell an uncommon armor for 50 shards you should get 50 shards for receiving a duplicate, not 10. and etc for the higher tiers.

What if I already got the wrong legendary machinegun drop? Does this mean the correct one will be added to my inventory, or is it just "bugger off and wait in line once again"?

Player name: Yog Sothoth // BRING BACK THE GL!!! // "Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. " - H. P. Lovecraft, "The Dunwich Horror"

@schep-sys said:

@jleavey said:
Removed QuakeCon Lightning Gun
 why? Just curious, as i see many players used it. ( i have it, not using it myself) . Was an event only item?
Other than that , thanks guys,  keep up the good work.

It was for QuakeCon only I think. 

@BlueScreenJunky This update is to remove the QuakeCon time limited goodies. If you stutter during a match bug report it. The squeaky player gets the smooth gameplay. This issue should have been focused on solely from the very beginning of closed beta. It has really hurt the game. I guess they had a pre-set plan for QuakeCon but this game came out of closed beta too early.