Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

CBT 13.7 (8/4 - Patch Maintenance): Complete

Update: Maintenance is complete.

--

Heyall,

Today we will be deploying a patch to address a few issues that have appeared along with the deploy of CBT 13. This patch will require us to take the servers down at approximately 3:45pm ET. We do anticipate the maintenance will last a few hours, but we'll let you know as soon as we bring the servers back up.

The patch will address the following:

-          Fixed an issue affecting the respawn position of a player
-          Fixed incorrect spawn points that could occur in the 4th and 5th rounds of Duel
-          Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting Duel mode
-          The zoom sensitivity/FOV reverted back to its previous state. Zoomed FOW for all weapons is set to 79 as it was before
-          BJ Blazkowicz max base armor set back to 50

-          (Updated) Fixed an issue where a user might experience an FPS drop or crash if more than 60 items appeared in their contacts list (friends, search results, blocked users). Further improvements to follow. 

Thank you all for your understanding!

Bethesda.net | @Bethesda

Will this be a blessing or a curse?

strenx is sweating by now, i will be too if i was in his shoes.

🔹PoLLs🔹WishLists & FeedBacks
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
https://bethesda.net/community/topic/62463/poll-wishlists-feedbacks-4-devs

@jleavey said:

Hey all,
Today we will be deploying a patch to address a few issues that have appeared along with the deploy of CBT 13. This patch will require us to take the servers down at approximately 3:45pm ET. We do anticipate the maintenance will last a few hours, but we'll let you know as soon as we bring the servers back up.
-          Fixed incorrect spawn points that could occur in the 4th and 5th rounds of Duel
-          The zoom sensitivity/FOV reverted back to its previous state. Zoomed FOW for all weapons is set to 79 as it was before
-          Fixed an issue where a user might experience an FPS drop or crash if he had more than 60 items appeared in his contacts list (friends, search results, blocked users)

Nice to see that the problems are urgent. Keep on patching there are more fundamental gameplay issues atm.

Hardware: Dell Alienware 15R3

• CPU: i7 6700 2,6GHZ (turbo 3,5GHZ) RAM: 16 GB Ram 2667CAS18 HD: 128GB SSD GPU GTX 1070 8GB DDR5
    Software: MS Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Nvidia Drivers Version 388.
    Connectivity: 1GBps U/D

@jleavey said:

Hey all,
-          Fixed an issue where a user might experience an FPS drop or crash if he had more than 60 items appeared in his contacts list (friends, search results, blocked users)

Do you know if the friends list concatenation to 20 actually unfriended those players or just graphically? I lost a few friends who i dont think would follow me back. (rapha, sponge, etc).

"I fragged rapha... once." - twitch.tv/da_coder

:( was hoping this downtime and patch was to delete all the changes you made in the last patch.  Like always you add several new items but break twice as much.

A champion doesn't make a player. A player makes a champion.

What da hell happened to LG? I barely touch enemy and they die instantly.. lol

Even sorlag, scale... etc die immediately with a touch of LG.

Find me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/miscx

thanks, really hope this is the patch

Good job. Tomorrow is regional and you have these maintenances taking 5+ hours and the players participating will barely get any playing time the day before. 

@s3en said:

@jleavey said:
Hey all, Today we will be deploying a patch to address a few issues that have appeared along with the deploy of CBT 13. This patch will require us to take the servers down at approximately 3:45pm ET. We do anticipate the maintenance will last a few hours, but we'll let you know as soon as we bring the servers back up.

• Fixed an issue affecting the respawn position of a player
  • Fixed incorrect spawn points that could occur in the 4th and 5th rounds of Duel
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting Duel mode
  • The zoom sensitivity/FOV reverted back to its previous state. Zoomed FOW for all weapons is set to 79 as it was before
  • BJ Blazkowicz max base armor set back to 50
  • Fixed an issue where a user might experience an FPS drop or crash if he had more than 60 items appeared in his contacts list (friends, search results, blocked users)
Do you know if the friends list concatenation to 20 actually unfriended those players or just graphically? I lost a few friends who i dont think would follow me back. (rapha, sponge, etc).

the contacts seem to just not to be shown, I removed some and they got replaced by other ones. so dont touch them. seems to be temporary and fixed, as stated.

@pastill said:

Good job. Tomorrow is regional and you have these maintenances taking 5+ hours and the players participating will barely get any playing time the day before. 

they make change so they CAN play normal :P

@pastill said:

Still better than having regionals with messed up zoom sens/fov.

@jleavey said:

Hey all,

good to see a quick reaction. at least, the zoomed rail fov sense was urgent

@pastill said:

dumb complaint, zoom sens was a priority fix

When is it happening now? It had a 15 minute countdown, but servers are still up it seems.

Servers are down again for everybody or just me?

Not dead which eternal lie
Stranger eons death may die

they only went down like 5 minutes ago

Yes they are down again. I am having the worst performance I have ever had so I cross my fingers that whatever they are doing is related. I may just have to stop playing until Vulkan is released or I can afford to ditch this FX cpu and also get a monitor faster than 60hz.

No one gives credit to skill but instead they blame the game for the reason they are losing.

@pastill said:

maybe some of the fixes were requested by participants?

exactly saw this .... seems the LG is a lot more accurate (?)

Just wanted to say thank you, cause playing Quake makes me happy.

#ITlivesMATTER