Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

QC / Reshade is allowed ?

Found this video on youtube : 

what video? no link

@TheZplayer said:

Found this video on youtube : 

You actually reporting yourself or you really wondering if it's cheating ? 

From Discord weeks back:

"[5:20 PM] pastel: Also, when is the "picmip" nvidia tweak going to get banned? (or restricted)
[5:20 PM] SyncError: In the future.
[5:22 PM] SyncError: We frown upon it atm, and certainly would rather streamers showing the game the way it is meant to look, but it will be banned in competition."

ESL Rules https://play.eslgaming.com/qua...  :

"7.1.5. Client Settings and Customization

• Players must use the in-game GUI for all in game configuration settings. All options available via the in-game menus are authorized for use in tournament play.
  • Device drivers which permit players to see through walls, or enable any form of transparency not intended by id Software, are strictly forbidden and grounds for immediate removal from the tournament.
  • Except for control drivers and device settings, no commands are allowed outside the game.
  • Except for control drivers and device settings, no alteration, deletion, or addition of files is permitted.
  • Questions regarding setting of variables and how they relate to cheating should be brought to a tournament official before your"

Question, does that mean vibranceGUI that is often used for CS is also out?

@bagelzend said:

Question, does that mean vibranceGUI that is often used for CS is also out?

I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure that anything done in VibranceGUI is something that could be done with driver API color settings anyway.

@yakumo said:

From Discord weeks back:

"[5:20 PM] pastel: Also, when is the "picmip" nvidia tweak going to get banned? (or restricted)
[5:20 PM] SyncError: In the future.
[5:22 PM] SyncError: We frown upon it atm, and certainly would rather streamers showing the game the way it is meant to look, but it will be banned in competition."

ESL Rules https://play.eslgaming.com/qua...  :

"7.1.5. Client Settings and Customization
  • Players must use the in-game GUI for all in game configuration settings. All options available via the in-game menus are authorized for use in tournament play.
  • Device drivers which permit players to see through walls, or enable any form of transparency not intended by id Software, are strictly forbidden and grounds for immediate removal from the tournament.
  • Except for control drivers and device settings, no commands are allowed outside the game.
  • Except for control drivers and device settings, no alteration, deletion, or addition of files is permitted.
  • Questions regarding setting of variables and how they relate to cheating should be brought to a tournament official before your"

I hope that they leave the ability to set negative (+0.000/-3.000 range) LOD alone, this will greatly extend the best possible look of the game on future hardware.

Hell, I'm able to run the game stable 120 fps at Ultra and 125% resolution, RIGHT NOW, never mind what I will be able to to do with the eventual 1180 Ti, on a finished game, and the new computer I'll be building around it.