Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Patch Notes for 6/28

Update: This is now live.

---

Heyguys,

Tomorrow (Wednesday, 6/28) we'll be deploying another patch, this time a smaller update going live at 8am ET. We'll be taking servers down for the deploy, and plan to have them back up around 11am ET. We'll provide an update once servers are restored on our launcher MOTD.

Here are the fixes for tomorrow's patch:

Tech

• Fixed a performance issue that could occur when using Clutch’s active ability
  • Resolved a crash that could occur when using the Tri-bolt
  • Fixed a synchronization issue that could occur if a player stood on the head of another player
  • Implemented slideMove collision physics (wallclipping) to smooth out collisions that occur when a player clips the edge of a wall or ceiling shortly after performing a jump. (Added in the 6/27 update)

UI 

• Minor updates for Clutch menu text
  • Fixed an issue where Corrupted Keep and Blood Run would be shown as the Default Map on the Scoreboard on non-Duel modes

Weapons

• Tri-bolt now receives the appropriate amount of ammo from each pickup
  • Armor absorption rate for Railgun and Nailgun weapons is now set to 66% (former value: 75% for these weapons)

Sacrifice

• Fixed an issue where a dead body could capture an Obelisk while lying in the capture zone

Spectator

• Made improvements to the Free Camera by removing Space and Crouch buttons, which hindered player movement
  • Fixed an issue where the spectator was able to view the Intro/Outro podium in Blood Covenant
  • Outlines are now red and white.

Custom Game

• Fixed an issue where players could unload from a match and have a different champion selected

These are the known issues that we're tracking with this update:

• Rockets may sometimes penetrate Clutch’s shield.
  • Spectator settings differed from players and no editable keybinds are accessible.
  • Players can gain or lose score after the end of match victory or defeat has been declared.
  • Sacrifice souls can become temporarily stuck in walls for several seconds.
  • Bright white lights have been seen flashing on Nyx’s customization screen.
  • ‘Rocket Launcher God’ and ‘Nailgun God’ medals do not award XP.
  • Players are not awarded the ‘Dominating’ medal

Bethesda.net | @Bethesda

@JLeavey said:

Rockets may sometimes penetrate Clutch’s shield.

That explains a lot...

Swift to act, love it.

great job guys. you told us what the patch will fix and told us of the known issue that are tracking. this is want people been asking for and you guys have clearly stepped it up to try and give the players more info

good fixes but when will custom cross hairs be implemented?

bethesda, you need to address the problem in public games. Long queues, people quitting games, no voting to correct teams, no auto switch. You can do as many minor tweaks as you want, which is great, but if you don't somehow address that issue like with a server browser, then the game will for sure die. 

How do you set the timer to count down/up? Is the timer a change?

@JLeavey said:

Hey guys,
Tomorrow (Wednesday, 6/28) we'll be deploying another patch, this time a smaller update going live at 8am ET. We'll be taking servers down for the deploy, and plan to have them back up around 11am ET. We'll provide an update once servers are restored on our launcher MOTD.

Tech
  • Fixed a synchronization issue that could occur if a player stood on the head of another player

UI 
  • Fixed an issue where Corrupted Keep and Blood Run would be shown as the Default Map on the Scoreboard on non-Duel modes

Weapons
  • Armor absorption rate now set to 66%

Sacrifice
  • Fixed an issue where a dead body could capture an Obelisk while lying in the capture zone

Spectator
  • Made improvements to the Free Camera by removing Space and Crouch buttons, which hindered player movement
  • Fixed an issue where the spectator was able to view the Intro/Outro podium in Blood Covenant

Custom Game
  • Fixed an issue where players could unload from a match and have a different champion selected

• Spectator settings differed from players and no editable keybinds are accessible.
  • Players can gain or lose score after the end of match victory or defeat has been declared.

Alright, are we moving into nightly build territory or this is a one-off deal?

Also, the patch notes seem to say nothing about random disconnects and clients booting into developer mode.

Playin' gamz. Teachin' nubz.

What was the armor absorption rate before? Don't remember offhand.

Please guys, observe the Rocket Launcher. You must really fix this weapon. Some hits aren't even registered because there is a delay in rocket splash damage hit registration! You should make that #1 priority, because this is in my opinion unplayable. For instance, you can hit someone straight on its feet, while he is moving quickly. However due to the latency in splash damage registration he won't be hit at all.

Yesterday 3 rockets exploded next to a Scalerbearer and did around 2-6 damage each Oo

Every bird instinct I have says, Don't follow a dog on wheels.

Another thing is that ~2% of the time the weapon doesn't switch after pressing the weapon button. Super frustrating in a deciding battle.

@thirsk33 said:

Another thing is that ~2% of the time the weapon doesn't switch after pressing the weapon button. Super frustrating in a deciding battle.

Oh, yes that needs to be fixed. It is not only happening with weapon switch it also happens with the ability key, too. 

@adamoa said:

Yesterday 3 rockets exploded next to a Scalerbearer and did around 2-6 damage each Oo

Me too I often had this issue where my rockets would do 2-6 splash damage only even though I always have more rocket accuracy than others, with on average 40-50% and it has always been my best weapon so it made no sense that I would lend so many shots doing close to nothing at all.

I would have liked to know what was the previous absorption rate of the armor before. I can't wait though to try the rest, the change logs of the 27/28 patch is very promising and finally the devs are being communicative with us, love it!

VERY IMPORTANT: Allow a "Vote to shuffle teams" during the warm-up and also a button to "Switch to the outnumbered team" as it is VERY frustrating when some idiots ragequit because the teams are (Level 50,40,37,25 vs 3,12,20,15) and then it gets even worse as the bad team gets outnumbered and you can't even do anything about it which is no fun for anybody in the server for the 10 next minutes. I even had to fight once 1vs4! These things are super basic and would already prevent a lot of new players from uninstalling the game, trust me on this.

CPU: Intel i7 4770K 4.2Ghz // VGA: EVGA GTX 1080 8Gb @2075Mhz // RAM: Avexir 2x8Gb DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31

Wow, that was quick... a Hotfix already, looks like the player/enemy collision issue is finally getting addressed. Nifty :3

still no fixes for

Rocket delay

netcoding/hir reg

stuttering/lag

not interested. maybe next patch hopefully these will g et fixed.

EDIT: Didn't see earlier patch notes. will try tomorrow or on weekend or something.

GUYS issues you are tracking... how about all servers still being N/A for some people??? Can you at least enable me to play please? I would only need Frankfurt thanks. Just. Please. Let. Me. Play. The. Game.

you forgot to fix duel back to best of 3, or whatever else u might come with (which by default will be better than best of 5)

@JLeavey said:

Hey guys,

Tech

UI 

Weapons
  • Armor absorption rate now set to 66%

Sacrifice

Spectator

Custom Game

armor nerf? are you [censored] kidding me? now item is [censored] useless

Thanks for your quick support! Patch notes are looking reasonable.