Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Share your FO4 screenshots! Adventures in the Commonwealth

As I only really post at work and mine and several other's regular haunt is  Adventure's in the Commonwealth

Which has gone missing temporarily due to infestation of forum gremlin's.... tut..... tut .....never feed them after midnight they cause all sorts of mischief.

So latest update is The Original Adventure's In The Commonwealth is highly likely lost to the abyss , So I cordially invite you to show me/us your Fallout 4 Screenshots , I love seeing other people's worlds Console and PC alike and for the reason's why you enjoy the game still ? For basic information I'm Xbox player, My PC is in hibernation till I sort out my sound issue. all I really use is NAC and basic Xbox screengrabber.

So On To The Latest Tour :  Nuka World

A Little of Far Harbor

Commonwealth

For me to be summoned : 5 black candles, a note with @Ghostsec34 written in blood, Wormwood: Used for summoning spirits and to help them manifest. Please be mindful my harem of men on this other side tend to distract me I may take longer than usual .

Those two last ones could be named "Hell on Earth". Good screenshots overall, though.

//Institute Fan Club
//Have a CITastic Day !

Since it is probable that the old thread will not be recovered, I can change the thread title to match that of the old thread (Share your FO4 screenshots! Adventures in the Commonwealth). Or you can pick some other title, or leave the current title as it is...let me know.   :)

Forum Rules I Code of Conduct I Terms of Service I Help Site

@PseronWyrd said:

Since it is probable that the old thread will not be recovered, I can change the thread title to match that of the old thread (Share your FO4 screenshots! Adventures in the Commonwealth). Or you can pick some other title, or leave the current title as it is...let me know.   :)

I loved the old title, if @ghostsec34 doesn't mind, we could go back to that. I like the "adventures portion!" 

Oh and have a CITastic day ! 

And some of Kyra classics ! 

And some I thought look as if I really was there ... 

I am hopeless, I know 😭

// My art - http://tenebrare.tumblr.com/ + FanArt sections of forums here
// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

RIP old thread

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

So Vivec, who had a grain of Ayem's mercy, set about to teach Molag Bal in the ways of belly-magic. They took their spears out and compared them

bringing back my favourite thread with some truly beautiful imagery @ghostsec34 and @kyra ! Wonderful stuff, far more than the character or settlement showcases, I think this one gives a true glimpse into other Fallouts. I'm glad it's back.

I tweaked my visual set-up to make it a little more easy to capture through console without extensive post-processing  to restore fidelity. Let me know what you guys think. I miss the character of the Photorealism effect, but feel this is more screenarchery friendly . .

" @RedactedByRobco - making XB screens look like PC ! "

@PseronWyrd said:

I can change the thread title to match that of the old thread

Yes sure that will be fine 👍

For me to be summoned : 5 black candles, a note with @Ghostsec34 written in blood, Wormwood: Used for summoning spirits and to help them manifest. Please be mindful my harem of men on this other side tend to distract me I may take longer than usual .

So who fed them after midnight. Was it one of those Korean Spammers

0KB save issue problems PS4 Troubleshooting steps: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/145457/my-game-is-currently-unplayable/17

Thanks to Kyra for the ChiDeathclaw picture.

@Erzherzoghans said:

Highly likely I keep batting them away from the forums with the report button but they still try and post their stuff here, nevermind.

@ghostsec34 said:

@Erzherzoghans said:
 Highly likely I keep batting them away from the forums with the report button but they still try and post their stuff here, nevermind.

Like wise.

0KB save issue problems PS4 Troubleshooting steps: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/145457/my-game-is-currently-unplayable/17

Thanks to Kyra for the ChiDeathclaw picture.

Here few more   where the last ones came  - selection of  "Directors Snapshots" 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

Far Harbor SPECIAL 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

More of Far Harbor @ Night

Nuka World

Bunker Hill

Cambridge Polymer Labs

@kyra said:

wow, director's gun is huge

So Vivec, who had a grain of Ayem's mercy, set about to teach Molag Bal in the ways of belly-magic. They took their spears out and compared them

@beyasal said:

@kyra said:

wow, director's gun is huge

It is not only huge thing he has *wink wink* ... 👿

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

@kyra said:

Here few more   where the last ones came  - selection of  "Directors Snapshots" 

Posts pictures from real life.

Claims said pictures are from Fallout 4 video game.

We are not so easily fooled!

@tandreas said:

Yeah those are actually from Detroit. And the guy on a screenshot with the green dead-thing is actually scene from new  live action film : "Fallout :  Illuminati and Creation Club"  - it is a story, where group of people find out how a corporate  conclave lead by Sony and Zenimax develop some monetize scheme to take over the world. And while doing so they use some front company Bethesda to publish fake news and fake games to mind control people. 

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

@kyra said:

@tandreas said:

Yeah those are actually from Detroit. And the guy on a screenshot with the green dead-thing is actually scene from new  live action film : "Fallout :  Illuminati and Creation Club"  - it is a story, where group of people find out how a corporate  conclave lead by Sony and Zenimax develop some monetize scheme to take over the world. And while doing so they use some front company Bethesda to publish fake news and fake games to mind control people. 

Connecting all the dots!

But on a serious note those are some really nice screencaps.

@tandreas said:

Connecting all the dots!
But on a serious note those are some really nice screencaps.

And I am sure each of you can do same *wink wink*  - we have already established that at least XB  can do the same - minus changes to FOV (I use 90 ) and free camera (but XB can mimic free camera cleverly with mod that allows building anywhere and everywhere !) . And posting only to get others to share theirs and  if people post screens, it means I have to try harder to keep my reputation. Win-win ;)  

Also one of my original goals why I started in Jive board screen-showing was that people bashed Creation Engine and my aim is to show that Creation is fine (sure can always be better, but it doesn't deserve the bashing!). Since even when I use ENB's (or our own XB posters here don't use ENB!) - it shows that with slight changes to color gamma (XB users use purely in-game mod  for that!) - you get really, really neat looking game. And the claim of "dated graphics" is not really true. heck on old thread I posted FO3 screenshot and some people  thought those were FO4 ones :D  

So  in my opinion Gamebryo and its follow up Creation can do nice things, now if Bethesda would get some proper numeric values on place for the overall visuals. (those screens now are from game 9 years old :P) 

(images linked from FO3 forums)

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

@kyra said:

(but XB can mimic free camera cleverly with mod that allows building anywhere and everywhere !

Lol can we ? not heard of that before.. I'd try anything to free that camera a bit more ☺