Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

So i blocked most ip adresses via windows firewall, but ping is still too high and unplayable.  

Here is tracert to SPB server: 

It won't help with ping, it makes it possible for some to play at all.

You are a [censored] genious man!
Wasn't able to play since E3 Update and now I can play again!!! Thanks man!

Then how does this explain that running custom servers, this never happends? (the disconnect). Does the custom servers run through other ports?

Dear Yakumo, could you provide as well the IP-addresses for US Virginia, RU Novosibirsk, SA Johannesburg, RU Saint-Petersburg, US IOWA, EU Amsterdam

@zoomah said:

Then how does this explain that running custom servers, this never happends? (the disconnect). Does the custom servers run through other ports?

I'm pretty sure the datacenter's showing as N/A and being disconnected while playing a match are two different issues. 

Seems great but - I cannot block this IPs on router (lack of administrator rights).  I blocked those IPs:

13.124.126.150, 13.54.84.40, 34.211.139.167, 34.211.229.229, 52.79.231.250, 54.207.86.124, 54.232.214.254, 54.254.218.37, 54.255.210.190, 54.66.132.147

on windows firewall (outbound trafic) but it seems not work - im still kicked out from almost every game. Is some issue to block this on windows firewall that is not working? Any suggestions how to do other way if it really works? Im using Franfurt and Amsterdam DC. 

Anyway if it really works Bethesda should pay You man. Anyway - such kind of issue should be fixed within few hours by Devs - its a shame to have such simple to remove bug such long time...

Thanks for your insight OP. Yet I don't find myself tweaking my firewall/router or modem for QC, heck I did not even played it when it required the admin password each time the game started. I''l wait till they fix it up since it looks like an intentional "feature" to leave high pingers outside the servers while E3. I don't blame them since the game's netcode performance is so poor for high pings now.

To make things clear - I have fiber connection 1Gbps with ping below 30 to Franfurt in all games - so I wouldnt say Im high pinger - however server is laggy somethimes terrible indeed... 

I just tried to block the 2 ports, and all the IPs.

It didnt work

Also, i tested it on my own custom server, with me as the only player. 

I was running around the map, and it seems like there are certain "spots" in the map, which can create these disconnect problems. If i go in the corner just down the teleport on Lockbox, and starts shooting MG around, it starts to give these "weird lags", which makes me disconnect if i continue too shoot around. If i stop and stand still, i can walk out from the corner and the weird lag slows down again. There are more spots like this. 

3 times i have created a custom server, with no problems at all now.

I have connected my computer via my iPhones internet (shared internet), and there is no problems at all.

I find that odd, because my normal net is a 4G router with a SIM card from same provider.

Could just be luck, but i dont think so. I didnt feel any lags. It might be something with the mac adress of the connecting router. But no idea

Sadly this ip-block workaround didn't work for me at all. Blocked all the ip's except Frankfurt. Still getting kicked out after 1-3 mins of playing.

Blocked all IPs provided in this thread, connected to Frankfurt with much better ping, but still disconnects happening.

Could somebody provide IPs for the following servers:

@horizonman said:

Dear Yakumo, could you provide as well the IP-addresses for US Virginia, RU Novosibirsk, SA Johannesburg, RU Saint-Petersburg, US IOWA, EU Amsterdam

That would be great.

Preventing an outgoing connection to these servers minus the one you want actually worked for me at least once now.

You will see most of the servers as N/A

@Yakumo said:

13.124.126.150 - Korea
13.54.84.40 - Australia
34.211.139.167 - United States, Oregon, Portland
34.211.229.229 - United States, Oregon, Portland
52.79.231.250 - Korea
54.207.86.124 - Brazil, Sao Paulo
54.232.214.254 - Brazil, Sao Paulo
54.254.218.37 - Singapore
54.255.210.190 - Singapore
54.66.132.147 - Australia
52.173.131.28 - United States, Iowa
34.251.94.226 - Ireland, Dublin
52.49.163.0 - Ireland, Dublin
35.158.9.10 - Germany, Frankfurt
80.93.191.146 - Russia, St. Petersburg
These IP's can all be blocked if they're regions you don't wish to play in using the "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security" built into windows , right click 'Outbound Rules' and chose 'New rule...'. Choose Quake Champions as the program, leave it set to all protocols, all ports, and add the IP's one by one into the Remote Address field.

@ligartufio said:

Preventing an outgoing connection to these servers minus the one you want actually worked for me at least once now.

In that case, perhaps I did something wrong because I still see the same old (less than 60 ping) servers [x] checked as default there in the game. Below a screenshot of my outbound rules: does anything come in mind that I've might done wrong there? thank you

@Lollapaloosa said:

@ligartufio said:
In that case, perhaps I did something wrong because I still see the same old (less than 60 ping) servers [x] checked as default there in the game. Below a screenshot of my outbound rules: does anything come in mind that I've might done wrong there? thank you

That looks right, are you sure you don't see a good amount of servers marked as N/A that prior to the rule would show? (even with high ping values)

I need IP for:

US, Virginia
RU, Novosibirsk
SA, Johannesberg
RU, Saint-Pettersburg
US, Iowa
EU, Amsterdam

// Where/How did you guys get IPs in the first place? If there is a way to check it somehow I could do it myself.

Now I understand why we can get this achievement:  

@JavaStique You can find the IPs to which Quake sends data in Windows Task Manager>Performance>Open Resource monitor>Network. I tried to block some of them, but not all of them with success, cause sometimes if you choose wrong one - you will not be able to connect at all (login error after the launch of the game.  I found EU, Amsterdam (52.233.140.31) that way.

But still missing:

US, Virginia
RU, Novosibirsk
SA, Johannesburg 

US, Iowa

If you will be more lucky please post the rest servers here.