Several questions on game modes.
1.1) Is it true that due to research done about QL duel matches that QC duel has been altered into the mode that it is at this moment?
1.2) If so; can you please fire the person who came up with the conclusions of that research as well as the one responsible for the new implementation of duel and hire anyone else?
2) We understand that the benefit of Sacrifice is that there is at most 1 soul in the game and thus it is easier to spectate when comparing it to classic CTF, however it also removes the different roles that players used to have in CTF while those (CTF) roles seem to fit the different champions exceptionally well (higher maneuverability with smaller hitboxes for attacking and low maneuverability with large hitboxes for defense as well as defensive and offensive use of abilities). Are there any ideas to regain a gameplay which does give certain roles to players which fit certain characters?
3) Do you think that the rules of Sacrifice are clear enough to new players? (Or should there maybe be an 'experience requirement' (as there somewhat is in Duel) before players have enough overview in the game to be allowed to play Sacrifice?)
4) Why have so many choices of gametype? OW for instance goes a great job at forcing it's players to queue up in a single queue. Why would you be wanting to split your player base?
5) Will there be clan/team functions in the game to allow for easier creating of teams as well as challenging of teams which are ranked similar to yourself? Possibly with lots of extra community features added (clan bio, facebook pages (of clan members), play scheduals, ladders, competitions, chat lobbies where you can meet the opponent, etc. etc.)
6) can you see certain trends where certain characters are picked more in a certain mode? (if so which and in what mode)
7) Will there be public rankings for each mode? (like qlranks / qlstats)