Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Fan Art !

Share us your doodle, works, stuff ... anything !

based on a comment on "Show your character thread vol 5."

(2017 edit : little pruning of getting some doodles to the bin)
(2018 edit :  See doodles  related to FO4 comic project  at p4 +)

And thought to post few I had posted on old forums too. Doesn't let me add them to other post so.

DiMA

No, marking of the darn map, Preston

And Courser vs Zetan (*cough*)

Best way to practice doodling is doing the Fallout doodles ! So i have gazillion of those ...

I'm curious kyra, do you take requests and/or commisions at all? I'm liking the stylized artwork style you've got going on.

@Andronicus said:

I'm curious kyra, do you take requests and/or commisions at all? I'm liking the stylized artwork style you've got going on.

I can do requests on forums here as long as its on theme *grin* As for commissions outside falloutism, I am not sure I have time between stuff now. Have some project I should be working on for a book and then there's December where I ought to do bundle of stuff. Thing with Fallout and Alien franchise is that its what i do before going to bed or when I bring my 1st coffee and so I can as well doodle them for others too. I never get tired of xenomorphs or Fallout.

Well I was going to ask if you wanted to do a drawing of my Institute character. He's sort of the tyrannical Director type. I can PM you if you're interested, but if not no worries.

This post is deleted!

Oh Institute characters ... *nodnodnod* anytime ! If you would have said Railroad I might have wiggled out (jk!) *laughs* I love them Bogeyman - so no problems with that. Feel free to toss me some notes then and well it's not that Ryan's (that be my Institute character on my avatar and he is on god-darn-every image I post ) any better, torturing Curie and enslaving Cait with chains... Erm where was I ah, yes... sure, sure toss me a note or few :)

edit : silly- browser crashing on ,me mid posting.

That be the Andronicus's SS as Director then :

that's amazing man!!

Thought to post some other oldies from old forums . I am trying currently do a FO4 and Deus ex crossover but that is a tougher nut to crack as I cannot really do early gen synths well.

My character on earlier days :

Not really based on any of my characters - I did that after game launch. Since its done with a mouse took me whole eternity, Was so proud of the door at the time. Ha ha.

And just one of my own personal favorite doodles. Simple doodle-practice I did earlier this year to 'design' x6. I gave up colors as I did do my mini comic with mouse and my hand said nop-no.

I'll try to do and post new things ... in new year. Planning to re-do my mini comic since I no longer use mouse, so the quality should be better now.

Something I did yesterday. Curie. Part of my 2nd comic practice, having followers fight over my SS.

and some Institute flavor.

disable and markfordelete. 

What you going to do, when have no idea what to doodle, you doodle Fallout, of course.  This mornings coffee-side doodles.  

These are so good. You're incredibly talented.  I love the style and mood.  Awesome work.

Oh my god Kyra I'm so jealous of your drawing skills , I'm tempted to get back into my drawing again I'm not a digital artist though so It will take me sometime to get the flow back I did buy the Fallout 4 Art book today for inspiration so if this thread stays up I may have stuff to share. :)

(plus I'm only really on this forum when I'm at work it's a lot harder to put my image files on a work computer especially with the high level monitoring for misuse of work property)

For me to be summoned : 5 black candles, a note with @Ghostsec34 written in blood, Wormwood: Used for summoning spirits and to help them manifest. Please be mindful my harem of men on this other side tend to distract me I may take longer than usual .

@ghostsec34 said:

Oh my god Kyra I'm so jealous of your drawing skills , I'm tempted to get back into my drawing again I'm not a digital artist though so It will take me sometime to get the flow back I did buy the Fallout 4 Art book today for inspiration so if this thread stays up I may have stuff to share. :)
(plus I'm only really on this forum when I'm at work it's a lot harder to put my image files on a work computer especially with the high level monitoring for misuse of work property)

I would love to see other peoples work even when they made of stick figures ! I do not even dare post more of mine because I think people sick of my doodles, ahaha. 

@kyra said:

I would love to see other peoples work even when they made of stick figures ! I do not even dare post more of mine because I think people sick of my doodles, ahaha. 

It would be nice to see more Fallout fan art from others but we are not sick of seeing yours kyra.  :)   

I have trouble drawing a straight line even with Photoshop so come on folk,  let's see some more pictures.

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

@Rohugh said:

@kyra said:
 It would be nice to see more Fallout fan art from others but we are not sick of seeing yours kyra.  :)   
I have trouble drawing a straight line even with Photoshop so come on folk,  let's see some more pictures.

I will soon - if I ever get time to  finish few half-way FO4 comic strips.   One is about what happened in mass fusion - the true story and 2nd is how followers fight over SS. But what slows me down is that I like doodling, but I am not very "pro" on talking (aka bubble management and English and not spoilering main game)  or story boarding. But will try to stop slacking soon .... after i am done with my Red Rocket house, and blowing up railroad (yet another time). 

Oh and posting this here too, just for ... funs 

(2017 edit : little pruning of getting some doodles to the bin)

Looking pretty close to me but if you're going to include Tinker Tom let him just be an corpse already, guy is annoying as anything 

I Must say my brain food image is pretty much corpse mountain  to try and envision what's in my head use this for an example

now place inside the north church , sexy courser of your creation  & slicing throat of the 2nd worse female character after Marcy Long 😈

For me to be summoned : 5 black candles, a note with @Ghostsec34 written in blood, Wormwood: Used for summoning spirits and to help them manifest. Please be mindful my harem of men on this other side tend to distract me I may take longer than usual .