Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Request For all mod Makers

I have a request for all mod Makers who are willing to do this. What i request is a replacer for the Minutemen. One that replaces them with Military Gear (Basically a new US Army). 

What i would do is increase the Stats of minutemen soldiers, Replace their inventory with military gear (Preferably army fatigues with a full suit of Sturdy Combat Armor and have them use the automatic handmade rifle from Nuka world.) And id like to see them wear the Military T-60 Power Armor. and because they are now the new US army i feel that the player should see more Minutemen patrols in the commonwealth. Maybe even create patrols that have Robots following them (I.e Sentry bots, Assaultrons, etc). 

Since this only uses Vanilla and DLC Assets it could be ported to all Versions of fallout 4. 

Is Anyone willing to do this?  

There are already a number of minutemen overhaul that do most/all of what you're asking for so I'd suggest you look at those first and if they don't do what you want that you provide details here of the points of difference.

@Sucide5612 said:

Since this only uses Vanilla and DLC Assets it could be ported to all Versions of fallout 4. 

Please stop making these assumptions. It's possible that this mod could be made within Sony restrictions however as you aren't a mod author you don't really know the intricacies of what is and is not blocked - just because a mod concept doesn't appear to use something that's visibly external doesn't mean that it is possible (or if possible, easy) within the PS4 limits.

​💥​I've posted many new mods, plugins, and major updates recently - check LINKS page for more​

❓​​ MY MOD FAQS: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/28213

🔗​ LINKS TO MY MODS: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/23619

@ANDREWCX said:

@Sucide5612 said:
Please stop making these assumptions. It's possible that this mod could be made within Sony restrictions however as you aren't a mod author you don't really know the intricacies of what is and is not blocked - just because a mod concept doesn't appear to use something that's visibly external doesn't mean that it is possible (or if possible, easy) within the PS4 limits.

^ This, so much this ^

If you want to get my attention put a @3lric before your post, so that I'm notified of it.

Linkes to My Mods & Current/Future Projects Breakdown/Priority List:
https://beta-community.bethesda.net/topic/21735/3lric-current-future-projects-feedback-request

@ANDREWCX @3lric 

I have a small request, uhmm, err, well se there's these things called sigs, could you umm, how do I say this? Uhmm maybe put at the end of it "If you think it's possible and you can do better, go out spend $1500 on a computer capable of running CK, do this for free and prove me wrong."

Hamburger helper, add BEEF, and IT'S whats for dinner.

@JackDolff said:

@ANDREWCX @3lric 
I have a small request, uhmm, err, well se there's these things called sigs, could you umm, how do I say this? Uhmm maybe put at the end of it "If you think it's possible and you can do better, go out spend $1500 on a computer capable of running CK, do this for free and prove me wrong."

My signature is out of room to add more lol

If you want to get my attention put a @3lric before your post, so that I'm notified of it.

Linkes to My Mods & Current/Future Projects Breakdown/Priority List:
https://beta-community.bethesda.net/topic/21735/3lric-current-future-projects-feedback-request

@3lric said:

@JackDolff said:
@ANDREWCX @3lric 

I figured that might be tough, but are you sure? Those words HAVE to be in the vanilla version somewhere.

Hamburger helper, add BEEF, and IT'S whats for dinner.

@3lric said:

@JackDolff said:
@ANDREWCX @3lric 

As is mine ;)

​💥​I've posted many new mods, plugins, and major updates recently - check LINKS page for more​

❓​​ MY MOD FAQS: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/28213

🔗​ LINKS TO MY MODS: https://bethesda.net/community/topic/23619

@JackDolff said:

@ANDREWCX @3lric 

You're a brave man Dolff, last time I said that I got trolled :)

Now get back to your own thread...  *thwack*

Grand Inquisitor, Cult of the PA Tool
"...and Yea, Though we walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Beth, we shall Fear no Crashes, for we are Saved, and Saved Often..."-Ed,3.16

@3lric said:

Uhmm, err, Maybe I'm taking you wrong but, I wouldn't think it's the best plan to antagonize the two most prolific console modders! Especially when it come to PS4 mods these guys go above and beyond the call of duty! 

'"If you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem!"

CHUCKSTEEL'S BETHESDA MOD LIST

@chucksteel said:

@3lric said:
 Uhmm, err, Maybe I'm taking you wrong but, I wouldn't think it's the best plan to antagonize the two most prolific console modders! Especially when it come to PS4 mods these guys go above and beyond the call of duty! 

Dolff is 3lric's resident court jester, but sometimes his brain works faster than he can type (and I use the word "works" very loosely) 

:)

I know it reads funny, but his post was meant purely in support of 3lric and ACX, we have a running joke about the most obvious frequently asked questions and their responses ie "where do I get mystery meats" and "I cant change the color of my left arm armor, please fix", I'm sure you have your own that you get sick of responding to :) 

Actually if you have a look at the 3lrics minions thread youll see more of dolffs "humor"(yes dolff, quotation marks ;) ) there. @yakalrad is pushing the church of chucksteel against the other MA faiths, hard to explain but is definitely worth a read if you'd like a laugh mate.

We love our ps4 MAs, what you guys have been able to achieve is beyond anything we expected, thankyou 👍

"...and Yea, Though we walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Beth, we shall Fear no Crashes, for we are Saved, and Saved Often..."-Ed,3.16

Ok then I retract my comment! I'm not in on the joke so I thought it was a bit of an off jab. 

Edit: Yakalrad, and I have become quick friends! She helps me fix bugs, test thing that I can't test to the extent they should be because I'm just one man in my parents basement toiling away to produce mods. 😛

3lric and many other nexus regulars already know this but, I spend a lot of time over there advocating equality between the platforms! I am a Mac guy who only played games on Play Station until FO3's DLC wasn't going to be released until later on PS3. I then Picked up a copy of Windows and the game and installed them on a Bootcamp partition on my Mac! 

Many PC players don't like the fact that some of the most popular mods made for FO3/NV were made on a Mac! I love it!!! 

So I'm like you all are  "The Odd man Out!" when it comes to games and PC modders! 

@chucksteel said:

Ok then I retract my comment! I'm not in on the joke so I thought it was a bit of an off jab. 
Edit: Yakalrad, and I have become quick friends! She helps me fix bugs, test thing that I can't test to the extent they should be because I'm just one man in my parents basement toiling away to produce mods. 😛

Perfectly fair, mate. Dont worry, if anyone was having a go at our "kings of the workaround" I've no doubt every member of the forum that 3lric has been kind enough to put in a cage would jump to their defence, Dolff most surely included. I havent used your mods myself, but definitely would have Gnomocalypse if I was on xbox, loved hunting evil gnomes in fable. Really, really looking forward to trying out your Settler Farming tweak, could change my whole build mechanic. Thanks again :)

@chucksteel said:

@3lric said:

Lol for real. I'm just going to lurk contentedly and watch to see if the thread ends up locked :3

@Duke_Scrimgeour 

@mattk355 said:

@chucksteel said:
@3lric said:
 Dolff is 3lric's resident court jester, but sometimes his brain works faster than he can type (and I use the word "works" very loosely) 
I know it reads funny, but his post was meant purely in support of 3lric and ACX, we have a running joke about the most obvious frequently asked questions and their responses ie "where do I get mystery meats" and "I cant change the color of my left arm armor, please fix", I'm sure you have your own that you get sick of responding to :) 
Actually if you have a look at the 3lrics minions thread youll see more of dolffs "humor"(yes dolff, quotation marks ;) ) there. @yakalrad is pushing the church of chucksteel against the other MA faiths, hard to explain but is definitely worth a read if you'd like a laugh mate.
We love our ps4 MAs, what you guys have been able to achieve is beyond anything we expected, thankyou 👍

@Duke_Scrimgeour said:

@chucksteel said:
@3lric said:
Lol for real. I'm just going to lurk contentedly and watch to see if the thread ends up locked :3

Just got to be careful mentioning that though :/ sometimes the Bethesda Ravens see and hear all, swoop down from the darkened night to lock threads and ensure the final post. The Institute is out there... Watch your back.

@mattk355 said:

@Duke_Scrimgeour 
@mattk355 said:
@chucksteel said:
@3lric said:

No trust me I get it. I'm just saying, sometimes you got to watch context. Not all admins figure it out. I've seen a thread sacked over light humour.

@Duke_Scrimgeour said:

@Duke_Scrimgeour said:
@chucksteel said:
@3lric said:
 Just got to be careful mentioning that though :/ sometimes the Bethesda Ravens see and hear all, swoop down from the darkened night to lock threads and ensure the final post. The Institute is out there... Watch your back.

I love Beth and the Institute (and the Raiders), so all good :) we fully expect the minions thread to get moved to general discussion, but everyone on there gets along famously and enjoys their time on the forum. @3lric and @JackDolff are mates, and I've no doubt whatsoever @ANDREWCX has seen some of his previous posts and took the humour as intended :)

@Duke_Scrimgeour said:

@mattk355 said:
@Duke_Scrimgeour 
@mattk355 said:
@chucksteel said:
@3lric said:

No trust me I get it. I'm just saying, sometimes you got to watch context. Not all admins figure it out. I've seen a thread sacked over light humour.

Fair point :) sorry mate, was already typing when your last post popped up, didnt see it til I'd already hit submit.

@mattk355 said:

@Duke_Scrimgeour said:
@mattk355 said:
@Duke_Scrimgeour 
@mattk355 said:
@chucksteel said:
@3lric said:

Fair point :) sorry mate, was already typing when your last post popped up, didnt see it til I'd already hit submit.

It's a common trait among people with lightning fast keyboard skills Bruv Lol ;)