Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Poor protectron.

Every single one gameplay I saw on youtube start with killing inocent building protectron just under vault 76. Why are people like that? Now I'm scared of grinders! After release I should make "Protectron protectors" fraction.

@Chlebostrom said:

Every single one gameplay I saw on youtube start with killing inocent building protectron just under vault 76. Why are people like that? Now I'm scared of grinders! After release I should make "Protectron protectors" fraction.

No idea if you're being (semi) serious or not, but I actually do feel bad hurting those guys. I always leave them sleeping in buildings too, so they don't get caught in the crossfire.

@Chlebostrom said:

Faction. 

@Chlebostrom said:

Easy XP lol...

Probably wouldn't want to play on my session...I won't be doing a ton of PvP (maybe occasionally), but everything else in my path is getting murdered, if possible lol...

They respawn :P

But they're so cute!

Now we know why there are no free-roaming Protectrons in Fallout 4.

They waddle around like Dodo birds, asking to be killed & scavenged for parts.

@Angel said:

@Chlebostrom said:
 No idea if you're being (semi) serious or not, but I actually do feel bad hurting those guys. I always leave them sleeping in buildings too, so they don't get caught in the crossfire.

Hahaha! Me too! I never activate the Protectrons either, lol. Save the Robots! 😜