Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Drop Nuke then log off&on.Fallout stays or disappear?

If I Drop a Nuke then log off what happens when I log back on or into a freinds game? Wil my nuked place carry over?

I don't know, but I would also like to find out. In the beginning it sounded like whenever you got the right items, you could drop the nuke. Now it sounds like it's a weekly event? Anyways it sounds like each nuke is launched by a specific player/group. In this case I believe it is unique to that specific instance, and you would not see the fallout when logging in to another server.

The alternative is every server would experience every nuke, and that would mean constant nukes, everywhere. Either that or the nuke is relaunched when you relog or something. I do not believe this is the case.

If nukes are more like events that occur from the game itself, then I guess each instance would have their own fallout or something.

@ImProud2bGinger said:

If I Drop a Nuke then log off what happens when I log back on or into a freinds game? Wil my nuked place carry over?

That's a good point you raised. If you spent ages farming nuclear codes, launched a nuke and then got disconnected or had to temporarily log off you wouldn't get to enjoy your riches because when you logged back on you would be on a different server with no option to return unless you were grouped up and could rejoin your party members.

@ImProud2bGinger said:

only if you log into the same server, if you log into a random server then nope no Fallout, the nuke will not be there, though if a friend is on the server where you nuked you could go back to that server.

@ImProud2bGinger said:

It will only be in the shard that you were playing on I gather. Otherwise if it carries over with your character then when you log back in, suddenly there will be a nuke zone in a place that there wasn't and other players could be caught there and screwed.