Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Pre download



Hi, I bought the game some weeks ago from the site, Bethesda browser says I have the game, but when I'll be able to start the download? I hope not the 30 :) ty



@dagaz74 said:

Hi, I bought the game some weeks ago from the site, Bethesda browser says I have the game, but when I'll be able to start the download? I hope not the 30 :) ty

 there will be no pre-downlaod

Bethesda Reveals Fallout 76 BETA Download Size; Won’t be Available for Pre-load



Well, there might be yet.

"Bethesda also confirmed that the BETA won’t be available for pre-loading, but this might change prior to the launch of the B.E.T.A. next month."



@Angel said:

Well, there might be yet.

"Bethesda also confirmed that the BETA won’t be available for pre-loading, but this might change prior to the launch of the B.E.T.A. next month."

 No, there won't be.



@hgrunt said:

@Angel said:
Well, there might be yet.

"Bethesda also confirmed that the BETA won’t be available for pre-loading, but this might change prior to the launch of the B.E.T.A. next month."
 No, there won't be.

 Lol the first day of beta is going to be every one downloading and very few playing that's going to be fun