Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Good News for PvPers help discussion ideas & feedback

Can't wait even more so now!  ;-)

help discussion ideas & feedback

@Lobselvith said:

While it's nice to see another system for PVP it still doesn't fix the fact that the slap system is going to lead to unnatural behaviour / strange PvP encounters in the world. I really didn't like watching the streamer squads jumping around each other trying to work out who out of each group has accepted combat and who hasn't while trying to fend of NPCs. I know there i a red marker but when you are in the heat of a battle and there is lots going on your screen it - It just looked confusing and frustrating.

@caatalyst said:

@Lobselvith said:
 While it's nice to see another system for PVP it still doesn't fix the fact that the slap system is going to lead to unnatural behaviour / strange PvP encounters in the world. I really didn't like watching the streamer squads jumping around each other trying to work out who out of each group has accepted combat and who hasn't while trying to fend of NPCs. I know there i a red marker but when you are in the heat of a battle and there is lots going on your screen it - It just looked confusing and frustrating.

its not that hard, dont rush into shooting back,
look see who is there shooting, they will most likely shoot again at you since it is a slap shot and does little damage you will have time to figure out who is shooting at you then shoot the correct person to pvp them back.

@Lobselvith said:

@caatalyst said:
@Lobselvith said:

its not that hard, dont rush into shooting back,
look see who is there shooting, they will most likely shoot again at you since it is a slap shot and does little damage you will have time to figure out who is shooting at you then shoot the correct person to pvp them back.

Yeah it's fairly straight forward in a 1v1 duelling situation but take that into a 4v4 where everyone has to slap individually and you are also getting engaged by waves of NPCs. You will get player's exploiting the slap system waiting for others to deplete their magazines before returning fire and having the upper hand. It will be difficult to tell which of your team mates have confirmed engagements with others, especially when you are switching targets, checking your team mates and fending off the NPCs. I've watched a few videos on it and it looks silly at times.

Should be fun.