Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

REDEEM CODE help

I preorder Fallout 76 via my Xbox One and when I checked the confirmation email from Microsoft on my laptop it did not have a code it with on the email or billing link. Was my preorder bugged or am I not looking in the right spot for the code to the BETA?

help

@Chubby_Mexicans said:

I preorder Fallout 76 via my Xbox One and when I checked the confirmation email from Microsoft on my laptop it did not have a code it with on the email or billing link. Was my preorder bugged or am I not looking in the right spot for the code to the BETA?

Console players who pre-ordered Fallout 76 digitally on console via the Xbox Store or PlayStation Store will automatically be able to access the B.E.T.A. once it's live on their respective platforms. Please search for "Fallout 76 beta" once it's available on your console's store to download it.

Source - https://fallout.bethesda.net/f...

help

im a pc user  and order through gamestop ( a pc version of game), I ended up sending an e-mail to gamestop after 3 days waiting I got a replay that there's been some issues getting the keys and they had then added a Beta key to the mail. That I redemed 2 days later (today) I recived a confirmation of it