Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Endgame content

What would there be to do? Would we be able to progress endgame?

@Sadishist said:

Well the nuke loop is one end game system. This is just something I would like to see but I think it would be interesting if the end game after nukes focuses further underground. I think it would be interesting that after nuking and closing off these Scorchbeast nests and still finding them to be multiplying, you might be tasked with forming teams to go into the nests with the purpose of killing a Nest Queen/Brood Mother.

You could find high tier equipment and legendary stuff that might have been brought down by Scorchbeasts as well as different types of the mutant bats ending with a raid style Queen or King Scorchbeast battle. They could have adolescent and juvenile Scorchbeasts that can't fly yet but would still be dangerous, they could even be deadlier in some aspects, similar to some snakes w/ venom perhaps they can not adequately control the strength of their sonic blasts.

This would allow us to see the habitat/world of the Scorchbeasts and they could still have various other enemies that could make sense being that far down, similar to the creatures you can encounter in the unfinished vault in FO4's vault dlc. 

Try to fisticuffs with a deathclaw see who wins :) needs to be an achievement for that hehe.

@Sadishist said:

we will have to wait and see, all those special kids only got 3hrs gameplay so we don't know what endgame is like yet

@zomitose said:

Try to fisticuffs with a deathclaw see who wins :) needs to be an achievement for that hehe.

hope it looks something like this 👊

@Sadishist said:

Do online games have an endgame? I've never played an online game for more than an hour.

@cptjimdean said:

@Sadishist said:
 Do online games have an endgame? I've never played an online game for more than an hour.

Since it won't be an online game anymore when nobody is playing, I suppose so.

@Sadishist said:

@cptjimdean said:
@Sadishist said:

What do you do when you've reached endgame on single player games? Just do that with FO76. Seems to me that an online game would offer just as much as a single player game if not much more.

@cptjimdean said:

@Sadishist said:
@cptjimdean said:
@Sadishist said:
 What do you do when you've reached endgame on single player games? Just do that with FO76. Seems to me that an online game would offer just as much as a single player game if not much more.

You can continue to progress and level up.

Unless you're talking about NV, which doesn't have an endgame and stops after Hoover Dam.

@PLAOperative said:

I think it would be interesting that after nuking and closing off these Scorchbeast nests and still finding them to be multiplying, you might be tasked with forming teams to go into the nests with the purpose of killing a Nest Queen/Brood Mother.

Aliens: Colonial Marines  :D

@Sadishist said:

Unless you're talking about NV, which doesn't have an endgame and stops after Hoover Dam.

Eh, NV has a End, therefore everything leading up to it is Endgame content. 

F76 and F4 doesn't have an end, therefore no Endgame, you just don't get better equipment and there's no more challenges other than scaling enemies.

@Le610n said:

@Sadishist said:

Eh, NV has a End, therefore everything leading up to it is Endgame content. 
F76 and F4 doesn't have an end, therefore no Endgame, you just don't get better equipment and there's no more challenges other than scaling enemies.

well, fallout 4 does technically have an ending; could be summed up as: okay your life sucks things will never be the way it used to be, but isn't there another settlement that needs your help? so stop moping and get on with it.

@beyasal said:

well, fallout 4 does technically have an ending; could be summed up as: okay your life sucks things will never be the way it used to be, but isn't there another settlement that needs your help? so stop moping and get on with it.

"You are technically correct, the best kind of correct!" 😆

@Le610n said:

@beyasal said:

"You are technically correct, the best kind of correct!" 😆

that is also true, technically

@beyasal said:

@PLAOperative said:
 I think it would be interesting that after nuking and closing off these Scorchbeast nests and still finding them to be multiplying, you might be tasked with forming teams to go into the nests with the purpose of killing a Nest Queen/Brood Mother.

Yeah exactly lol, like a combo between Colonial Marines and Space Hulk lol.

@beyasal said:

@Le610n said:
@Sadishist said:
 You can continue to progress and level up. Unless you're talking about NV, which doesn't have an endgame and stops after Hoover Dam.
 Eh, NV has a End, therefore everything leading up to it is Endgame content.  F76 and F4 doesn't have an end, therefore no Endgame, you just don't get better equipment and there's no more challenges other than scaling enemies.

You know its funny when you think about it that's actually pretty post apocalyptic. Hey you completed this grand thing changing the future of the area, okay now go back to your grueling experience because its still hell.

Nuke Spot Cleaning and Events are so far confirmed. 

I think of it as just high level content. Once you get there you keep trying to improve your character and have fun.

If you stop improving or having fun then it's time to roll a new character and play with that one.

At the moment, 'endgame' content is the weekly events and daily events along with launching nukes to produce radiation zones that close fissures and allow you to find high level mats for crafting.

@PLAOperative said:

@beyasal said:
@PLAOperative said:

Yeah exactly lol, like a combo between Colonial Marines and Space Hulk lol.
@beyasal said:
@Le610n said:
@Sadishist said:
 You can continue to progress and level up. Unless you're talking about NV, which doesn't have an endgame and stops after Hoover Dam.
 Eh, NV has a End, therefore everything leading up to it is Endgame content.  F76 and F4 doesn't have an end, therefore no Endgame, you just don't get better equipment and there's no more challenges other than scaling enemies.

You know its funny when you think about it that's actually pretty post apocalyptic. Hey you completed this grand thing changing the future of the area, okay now go back to your grueling experience because its still hell.

c'ést la vie

Depends what type of content you want. The main quest will take a while and if you focus on there should show you a lot of the side quests but you can find more. Then there's repeatable daily and weekly quests along with the events to keep you going. Plus just exploring the world, would expect there to still be some interesting little side spots and hidden finds to make. Then it's waiting for their new content packs I guess or starting a new character with a different SPECIAL build.

@Sadishist said:

We are not even on the gamne yet man lets wait and see what the devs have in store lol. Nobody knows what endgame will truly be. We only know about the nukes making higher level areas and stuff