Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Show us your settlements!

Bit of a shame that we're losing 18 pages from the last forum. LINK I enjoyed going through those pages!

Falconer084's Nuka World Settlement

Falconer084's Oberland Station Settlement

Falconer084's Vault 88 Settlement

Side note: Can we directly show video on here like the last forum?

This is a Nuka Shop that I made a while back using The Beantown Interiors Project, Unified Clothing Overhaul, ElvenBlossom's Items, and Junkmaster. I didn't finish fleshing it out.

It is what it is...because it can never be what it is not.

Let me post few reminders from the old thread, if I may ? Those are ongoing projects that will get own video once I am done with them. I use only 3 mods on my building : Place Everywhere (to ... place everywhere and turn off object physics), SOE Pack (for Institute) and Raiderpack for the throne decoration and bodies.

Some reminders from the old forums before I'll so what grim place my Boston has become nowadays. Pardon the sizes, but unlike old forums auto thumbnailing is not working and am not near my working station to resize them.

Preston Garvey's office in Sanctuary

Throne of madnes (WIP)

vault diner

Starlight general side view.

// My art - http://tenebrare.tumblr.com/ + FanArt sections of forums here
// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

@kyra said:

Let me post few reminders from the old thread, if I may ? Those are ongoing projects that will get own video once I am done with them. I use only 3 mods on my building : Place Everywhere (to ... place everywhere and turn off object physics), SOE Pack (for Institute) and Raiderpack for the throne decoration and bodies. Some reminders from the old forums before I'll so what grim place my Boston has become nowadays. Pardon the sizes, but unlike old forums auto thumbnailing is not working and am not near my working station to resize them.

Throne of madnes (WIP)

Wow, that thing is way better than the one I made. I love the skull steps. Mine was a very pointy Iron Throne, but with the object collision turned off for placement, the clipping with the central chair insisted on screwing with the camera, so I was never actually able to take a screenshot of it with anyone sitting on it.

@TurnsThePage said:

Wow, that thing is way better than the one I made. I love the skull steps. Mine was a very pointy Iron Throne, but with the object collision turned off for placement, the clipping with the central chair insisted on screwing with the camera, so I was never actually able to take a screenshot of it with anyone sitting on it.

I am glad you liked it. X6-88 constantly walked there himself so it worked perfectly and he in general tests if things I build are usable, my own character can sit there equally fine, but since X6 always sat there I never asked him to leave - least he wasnt on my way. And the functionality /usability is sorted out with simple elegant solution. The throne sits on the V88 trunk, then the spikes are on side and behind not to clip into the trunk And the skulls are set on actual concrete steps, so the follower NPC and player character both have solid mesh construct to step on. And since theres only 1 ramp leading up there, none besides my follower gets there besides me - so settlers are not taking my throne of madness either. here's alternate view - you see the trunk, and spikes better. And since i turn off object physics - the skuls wont roll away, yet I can pick them up, and follower/character steps on them as if they'd really be there as solid objects.

Only object messing with camera is the raider dummy on the center, but its just one angle, but it doesnt clip my characters.

hardest part was for me to make skulls look more natural and messed lines. 1st time I did it was too orderly, too ... neat, so had to jiggle and juggle to make it look as if they were added over time; and as if they had different shapes and sizes. Took me longest to make that look good on screens.

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

Part of my large undertaking of rebuilding whole region settlements on detail. A smaller location : Somerville Place - a home of hardworking patriot or ... terrorist with child labor ? Who knows what his agenda is, but he is member of Minutemen and I did not ask why he has the nuclear material and alarm clock ... After I am done with this project in-game, you never know might make mods based on those settlement rebuilds. Or something-something,

Exterior with custom grass, rose garden, swing and loads of little props. But nothing fancy. kept it true to its remote original. Fixed the roof with floor panels though. Has little shack for the provisioner, who lives there separately. Might add a garden and few dogs there too. But need to complete Sanctuary hills and Mama Murphys Voodoo room and Sturges' por-BLEEP... erm fun hub.

Interior - wiped up the thrash and clutter and gave the hardworking guy some place to store food, his place for smoking and reading, and his own coffee cup. Unfortunately the kids beds cannot be moved. :/

// Institute Fan Club
// Have a CITastic Day!

The museum Cathedral (cause I have to put all those unique stuff somewhere). Just an idea that popped into my mind last night. Obviously, not finished.

Finally got another video editor so i could order all the different settlement clips into one video

---

My vault 88 home Modeled after the underground hideout player home for new vegas. http://imgur.com/a/PnyYj

My Far harbor cabin. http://imgur.com/a/VhHty

And a few misc shots of my other settlements.

A repaired Fort Independence.

A workshop shack just behind the red rocket truckstop.

My factory at outpost Zimonja.

Try this link

It shows the video, ready to play, in editor, but once posted, it is invisible. More issues with this new forum, maybe?

Putting toilets next to your bed isn't very good idea. These aren't modern water toilets connected strait to the canalization. Smell in those cabins must be horrible.

@WhiteWeasel said:

A repaired Fort Independence.

wowee wowee WOW

You have put me to shame 0_0

This is my Sanctuary front gate: the mesh screens have machine gun turrets behind them and the door requires a powered switch to open. Any raider dumb or high enough to try it on is going to have a very bad day.

Do you want deathclaws? Because that's how you get deathclaws.

Working on a new settlement at Starlight Drive In. Drew some inspiration from Barter Town from Max Max Beyond Thunderdome

Near the front entrance. Turned the little "bar" area into a chem lab. The squre building to the left is my ammo and fertilizer plant. Center building with the two generators at the bottom is my player's home.

Front gate with watch tower

The courtyard. I have all the water purifiers walled off because I get attacked by zombies (I use the Zombie Walkers mod its awesome) a lot

Don't know if it qualifies, but in my signature there's a link to my YouTube channel where I have a video of my Recycling Factory. It's not very fancy or decorated, but it works like a charm, or as good as the PS4 will allow, lol.

Check out my factories on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWomrBINY_qztSyAzctfEiA

Or join my discussion on factory design:
https://bethesda.net/community/topic/23938/manufacturing-overhauled-mod-factory-design-setup-discussion

I have been looking for more player examples for ideas.  I have a ton in the almost or half finished phase right now but my only recent finishedish settlement is a settlement based off the Rivet City idea and giving the Minute Men more of a strength or status as a real faction.  Its a fun base wasn't bad to build but My Tennpenny Tower has been a bit of a lengthy project I'm in the middle of.  Here is my Rivet City inspired settlement link to video as I only have one or two pics but none of the interior. Rivet City Settlement build

I'm finally happy with my Hangman's. Using the Hangman's Alley Fix mod.

Hangman's Alley

The terrain at County Crossing is frustratingly uneven and there's not much space to work with. So I put the whole thing on stilts!

Interior of top level showing numbered rooms and elevator:

Do you want deathclaws? Because that's how you get deathclaws.

@Falcon084 said:

Bit of a shame that we're losing 18 pages from the last forum. LINK I enjoyed going through those pages!

Coastal Cottage

@Falcon084 said:

The Castle

@Falcon084 said:

Red Rocket