Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Error 104 again : no news at all ... ? ?

Hi,

For 2 hours, I can't log in. Error 104 is returned every time. The status page from the community section is outdated for 2 days, and no topic here?

Am I the only one experimenting this 104 ?

I am from Paris, France

Share the news please,

Best,

Trautorn

Same shoot here (Marseille, France).

Same here.

Same here, i m from Paris and try to log on since 7:30 am it's been 15 min and still can't log and have the same problem of error 104.

Is it possible that the issue is only located in France ? 

Still not working today. :(

ISP: Orange, France.

My ISP is Orange too

It is now for 18 hours I can't log in, and not a single word from the support team ???

I just filed a ticket to the support... let's hope and wait

I talked to a moderator of this forum a quick while after my last post but nothing more alas ... still unable to launch Quake

For anyone getting Error 104 when logging in, please try the troubleshooting below if you've not done so.

What should I do if I am getting Error 104 when trying to play Quake Champions?

If these steps do not help, please post your Country and ISP.

I sometimes stumble across the same issue, and all I do is wait for about 10-ish seconds for it to reconnect. You don't need to click on the "cancel" box. Just let it connect again. You should see a box popping-up in the background saying something like, "Connecting to..." Once you're connected to their servers, the box with the error should be gone and the "welcome" screen will pop-up. As I said, just let it sit, and it'll eventually connect automatically.

Same issue here, Country: France; ISP: Orange

It seems we are all from France and have Orange as ISP.

By the way, thank you for the tip, but per default my firewall has created 2 rules for Quake Champions : all TCP and all UDP ports are opened. So definitively the answer is elsewhere.

Same  France- ORANGE

We are aware of an issue where players in France are receiving Error 104 when trying to access Quake Champions. This appears to be an ISP issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.

French players can also view the post here.

RIP double daily rewards.

@narathi said:

We are aware of an issue where players in France are receiving Error 104 when trying to access Quake Champions. This appears to be an ISP issue, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
French players can also view the post here.

!!

Narathi... do you seriously think as a single customer of an ISP, we can ask them to enquire and check and fix an issue "which could prevent a very small and specific part of our subscribers (mostly young and geek people) to get access to a internet video game, which one is currently not released yet, but is only available in early access".

Please tell me Narathi, that I don't have to understand your post as if Bethesda intend to do nothing about this issue? In this case, I think I won't be able to play again before weeks, or months, I can forget this game, and Bethesda can forget me.

Nevermind, this kind of answer "Deal with it, find a solution by your own way" is so disappointing, especially after one whole day, and no one single news.

Trautorn

seems to be coming from our ISP because me too my internet provider is Orange, and even if we send them a tickets on there own forum they will not care of it since it's only a small purcentage of people having the issue, they will tell us to deal with it by our own or to get the support from bethesda. 

Same here. ISP : Orange. I'm from Bayonne, France.

I've been unable to connect since more than 24hours now!

I've contacted Orange as instructed by the moderators before post here.

First, they didnt know what the hell I was talking about, every single people I dealt with arent in a position to do anything at this level. And they basically told me that this problem wasnt theirs and that they're not a support team for any games.

After I asked if other people called about this issue, the answer was "No, absolutely not". And then they gracefully told me to contact the game's (Bethesda's) support team.

Well, great, now as players/customers we will be the ball that two companies throw at eachother.

Looks like if your from France and using Orange, we're not going to play our beloved game anytime soon.

France - ISP orange