3lric - Current/Future Projects & Mod Links
First off, I want to thank @ANDREWCX for giving me permission to use some of the threads he has made for his mods as a template for my own threads! If you haven't already downloaded his mods, then you aren't enjoying Fallout 4 as much as you could be.
As with the aforementioned thread, this is not a place to make personal requests, rather to stay up to date with what I'm working on. While suggestions for additions to these mods are not discouraged, and sometimes even encouraged, I just don't want people to expect every one of them to be fulfilled. I'm a busy man, but I will continue to do the best I can to provide you all with enjoyable content.
SCRAP THAT SETTLEMENT! (STS)
(PS4 & Xbone)
Currently in the process of making updates to all the DLC Addons (except Nuka World, since it doesn't need it) Should be out in the next week or so. This will take care of the remaining holes that could be scrapped into Vault 88, as well as a few small things in Automatron and Far Harbor.
The list of remaining addons is as follows:
- STS: Structures, Walkways, Light Sources & Idle Markers
- STS: Structures, Walkways, Light Sources & Idle Markers: Season Pass Edition
- STS: Living & Dead Bodies
- STS: Living & Dead Bodies: Season Pass Edition
In addition to these, I would also like to get feedback on some other ideas I have for this in light of the recent changes to mod restrictions
- STS: Season Pass (includes STS & All DLC addons for STS 1 Mod)
- STS: Bonuses (includes STS: Structures, Walkways, etc + Living & Dead Bodies)
- STS: Bonuses: Season Pass (includes season pass versions of the above STS: Bonuses)
- STS: All-in-One (Includes Base Game Version & STS Bonuses)
- STS: All-in-One: Season Pass (Includes STS: Season Pass & STS: Bonuses: Season Pass)
This should pretty much take care of everyone here. Luckily with the way I made STS and the addons, it should be easy enough to merge, meaning updates shouldnt be -too- terrible as long as I keep everything separate and create a new merged file anytime an update is needed.
Keep in mind, these are a little bit off since I have a few other things I need to finish up first.
WILD PLANTS, DRINKS, & CHEMS FOR SETTLEMENTS
(PS4 & XBone)
Based on user feedback I will be making several additions (or at least attempting to) to this mod to allow for a bit more immersion.
- Fish/Meat Tables will be added and will count as a static food amount to your settlement when a settler is assigned to one.
- Nuka Stout will be modified to have a longer range, but less time.
Provided that I can find good idle markers and meat/fish tables to work out well without looking too wonky, I may do this with some other things as well. Suggestions are welcomed for this, but I would like to avoid doing anything with this mod that cannot be done on PS4, even though there is a version for Xbone, since it would turn updating two versions of the mod for every update, into four, and I don't think I could justify the time that that would take per update.
MANUFACTURING OVERHAULED (MO)
Machines are now in separate categories to help sort through the ~60 machines that will be in the update coming in the next few days or so. The categories and builder lists are as follows
- Ammunition Machines
- Ammunition Plant (Builds ammo)
- Ammunition Plant (Foreign) (Builds syringes & DLC ammo)
- Ammunition Plant (Paintball) (Builds Paintballs for use with a Paintball gun)
- Ammunition Plant (Unconventional) (Builds Flares, Fusion Cores and other Misc Ammo)
- Ammunition Scrapper 1 (Breaks down Ammo into a junk item comparable to the materials used to make it)
- Ammunition Scrapper 2 (Same as above)
- Ammunition Scrapper 3 (Same as above)
- Armor & Clothing Machines
- Armor Forge (Builds a random armor piece from the selected set)
- Armor Forge (Foreign) (Builds a random DLC armor piece from the selected set)
- Auto-Loom (Clothing) (Builds Clothing)
- Auto-Loom (Special) (Builds Special Clothing & Outfits)
- Auto-Loom (Under Armor) (Builds Under Armor)
- Auto-Loom (Under Armor Foreign) (Builds Under Armor)
- Auto-Loom (Under Armor Foreign 2) (Builds Under Armor)
- Eyewear Plant (Builds Eyewear)
- Headgear Plant (Builds Headgear)
- Headgear Plant 2 (Builds Headgear)
- Headgear Plant 3 (Builds Headgear)
- Headgear Plant 4 (Builds Headgear)
- Headgear Plant (Exotic) (Builds DLC Headgear)
- Headgear Plant (Exotic 2) (Builds DLC Headgear)
- Power Armor Plant (Builds Power Armor)
- Vault-Loom (Builds Vault Suits)
- Vault-Loom (Science & Security) (Builds Vault Security & Vault Lab Suits)
- Bottling Machines
- Bottling Plant (Alcohol) (Builds Alcoholic Drinks)
- Bottling Plant (Non-Alcohol) (Builds Non-Alcoholic Drinks)
- Bottling Plant (Exotic) (Builds DLC Drinks)
- Bottling Plant (Exotic 2) (Builds DLC Drinks)
- Chemistry Machines
- Chemical Plant (Builds Chems)
- Chemical Plant 2 (Builds Chems)
- Chemical Plant (Foreign) (Builds DLC Chems)
- Explosive & Trap Machines
- Explosives Mill (Builds Explosives)
- Explosives & Traps (Builds DLC Explosives & Traps)
- Pyrotechnics Mill (Builds Fireworks)
- Food Handling Machines
- Food Cooker (Builds Food)
- Food Cooker 2 (Builds Food)
- Food Cooker (Exotic) (Builds DLC Food)
- Food Cooker (Exotic 2) (Builds DLC Food)
- Food Processor (Builds Snacks & Food)
- Gambling Machines
- Cap Gambling (1) (Takes Chips and depending on odds set, puts out a higher amount in return, 5 second processing time)
- Cap Gambling (50) (Takes Chips and depending on odds set, puts out a higher amount in return, 15 second processing time)
- Cap Gambling (100) (Takes Chips and depending on odds set, puts out a higher amount in return, 15 second processing time)
- Cap Gambling (500) (Takes Chips and depending on odds set, puts out a higher amount in return, 15 second processing time)
- Cap Gambling (1000) (Takes Chips and depending on odds set, puts out a higher amount in return, 30 second processing time)
- Mad Science Machines
- Mad Science Lab (Human) (Builds Settlers, after building you must 'MOVE' them to a settlement to make them remain)
- Mad Science Lab (Synth) (Builds Gen 1 & 2 Synth Settlers, same instructions as above)
- Misc Machines
- Builder (Builds Misc Items)
- Builder (Extras) (Builds Misc Items)
- Packaging Plant A-F (Packages components into Shipments)
- Packaging Plant F-Z (Packages components into Shipments, also builds Gold Bars from Gold)
- Randomizer (Builds random items from Scrap created by Scrapper)
- Recycler A-F (Breaks down items based on Component Set)
- Recycler F-Z (Breaks down items based on Component Set & Can build random shipments)
- Scrapper (Turns items into scrap based on terminal set)
- Weapon Machines
- Melee Weapon Forge (Builds Unarmed & Melee Weapons)
- Melee Weapon Forge (Extras) (Builds Unarmed & Melee Weapons)
- Weapon Forge (Builds Guns)
- Weapon Forge 2 (Builds Heavy Guns)
- Weapon Forge (Energy & Paintball) (Builds Energy & Paintball Guns)
- Non-Builder Additions
- Fusebox Switch (Small Fusebox that can be placed on builders, provides 8 Power)
WASTELAND CAGES EXPANDED
(PS4 & XBone)
This mod adds 181 new cages (362 if you count the two separate categories) to catch just about everything in the wasteland and in varying sizes. There are two different categories, details below.
[MORE INFO ON THIS MOD & A COMPLETE CAGE LIST]
[CATEGORY 1: GLADIATORS]
This Catagory is setup similar to vanilla. Creatures & Robots in this category can be tamed via the Beta Wave Emitter, different factions will still attack each other. This section is mostly for Arenas.
[CATEGORY 2: SETTLERS & PETS]
This category differs from Category 1 in several ways. First, Creatures & Robots in this section ALL share the same factions and will not attack each other, they can also be moved to other settlements and do not require a Beta Wave Emitter to tame. As a bonus, they can also be set as supply lines.
Another big difference from Category 1 is that all Humanoids in this section (including synths and super mutants) function as settlers, with all the positives that that grants. This also allows you to have Raider, Minutemen, Railroad, Prisoners, etc settlers.
[ASSIGNABLE POWER ARMOR]
Both categories have a section for Power Armored units. Although there is no way to keep these units in their frames while still being able to edit the equipped PA pieces or function as a settler. The counter to this is Assignable Power Armor. The Power Armor that this units arrive in, can be assigned once they are empty. This does not effect any of the existing power armor in game, and only works with frames from this mod. Since there is also no way to assign an owner to a frame that isn't preplaced, the frames will show as stolen, so I've given you the ability to scrap these frames for an Assignable Power Armor Frame Piece, use two of these pieces to build a new Assignable Frame, found in the Misc section.
Leveling for cages works as follows in most cases:
Small Size: Char lvl x .9 w/ minimum lvl of 10
Medium Size: Char lvl x 1 w/ minimum lvl of 25
Large Size: Char lvl x 1.5 w/ minimum lvl of 50
Human: Char lvl x 1 w/ minimum lvl 10-25
Another thing this mod does is disable scaling when someone is assigned. For example, the Amazon will not scale down to normal size when assigned to a bar.
POWER ARMOR FRAME CRAFTING & MORE
(PS4 & XBone)
First off, this mod will be receiving a name change. The main function of this mod is actually that it lets you not only scrap frames to create new ones, but that it also lets you pickup and move power armor frames around in your settlements. I know some other mods do this, but most of those only work with the frames you are able to create via the mod itself, rather than all the frames in the game. Very useful for decorating without having to constantly get in and out of the PA. Both versions of this mod will receive a maintenance update, since I haven't looked at them in a while, but other than that, this mod is likely complete at this point after a name change. Suggestions are welcomed though. And due to request, this will be available on Xbone as well after the next update.
(PS4 & XBone)
This is a community mod that several of us have been discussing over the last couple of weeks. For more info, visit this thread.
(PS4, REQUIRES MO & MOD TOWN)
This mod will add a new settlement to the game. The goal of this settlement is to utilize all the machines in my MO mod, including but not limited to, offering a pre-built recycling plant to make breaking down items easier than I was able to with the recycling machines on their own. I will be getting help and ideas for this from users, currently Viley_J. Remember this is being built to best utilize the machines from MO, this won't contain any NEW Machines. This will be part of the MOD TOWN mod mentioned above.
(PS4, REQUIRES MOD TOWN)
This mod will add a new settlement to the game. The goal is to recreate the experience of the arcade found in Nuka-World. Yes, I know you can build much of the arcade yourself with the Nuka-World DLC, however, you cannot build a prize redemption machine. which will also be included. This will be part of the MOD TOWN mod mentioned above.
This one I haven't thought too much on yet. Mainly I want to add some more named settlers to the game, as well as see what I can do about adding some synth and super mutant settlers, or even beacons to attract friendly versions of them to your settlements. This mod may or may not also give general stores the ability to sell small shipments, or that may be a separate mod, based on feedback.
(UNNAMED POWER ARMOR MOD)
A request from Garver00 to make all power armor have the same stats as X01, as well as a few other things.
My current priority list for these mods is as follows:
Finish Manufacturing Overhauled Update
Finish Workshop Cages Expanded & DLC Version
Finish & Release STS updates for Base Game, Automatron, Far Harbor & Vault 88
3a) Quick Update to Wild Plants / Power Armor Mods
3b) Less OP PA (shouldn't take long at all)
4) Mod Town (Already started looking at this, just don't have anything concrete yet)
LINKS TO MY MODS
- STS Base Game (Core mod for Scrap that Settlement!) - PS4 | XB1
- STS Vault Tec Workshop (addon for Scrap that Settlement!) - PS4 | XB1
- STS Nuka World (addon for Scrap that Settlement!) - PS4 | XB1
- STS Far Harbor (addon for Scrap that Settlement!) - PS4 | XB1
- STS Automatron (addon for Scrap that Settlement!) - PS4 | XB1
- Cages Overhauled & More (Wasteland Workshop Only) - PS4 | XB1
- Manufacturing Overhauled (Season Pass) - PS4
- Manufacturing Overhauled (Contraptions Workshop Only) - PS4
- Power Armor Frame Crafting & More (Season Pass) - PS4
- Power Armor Frame Crafting & More (Base Game Only) - PS4
- Wild Plants, Drinks & Chems for Settlements (Season Pass) - PS4 | XB1
- Wild Plants, Drinks & Chems for Settlements (Base Game Only) - PS4 | XB1
If you want to get my attention put a @3lric before your post, so that I'm notified of it.
Linkes to My Mods & Current/Future Projects Breakdown/Priority List: