Thank you for your interest in the Fallout 76 Break-it Early Test Application (or B.E.T.A. for short!). If you haven’t already, please take a moment to review our helpful FAQ here to see if it has answers to your questions.

Are you missing your B.E.T.A. code even though you pre-ordered? No worries! We’ve got the breakdown of how to find your code below:

I pre-ordered a physical copy of Fallout 76 in-store at a participating retailer.

Your code should be printed on your receipt at the time of purchase. You can then use that code to enter on Bethesda.net.

I pre-ordered a physical copy of Fallout 76 online at a participating retailer.

Your code will be emailed to you separately by your retailer of purchase. You can then use that code to enter on Bethesda.net.

I pre-ordered a digital copy of Fallout 76 online at a participating retailer.

Your code will be emailed to you separately by your retailer of purchase. You can then use that code to enter on Bethesda.net.

I pre-ordered Fallout 76 at my preferred retailer and have not received a B.E.T.A. code.

Please contact your retailer of purchase with your pre-order information.

I pre-ordered Fallout 76 digitally on Xbox Live, PlayStation Store, or Bethesda.net.
You will automatically receive B.E.T.A. access on the Xbox One Store, PlayStation Store, or Bethesda.net eShop account that you pre-ordered with when the B.E.T.A. launches. Stay tuned for exact details here and on our official social channels.

When I redeem my B.E.T.A. code on Bethesda.net it tells me that it is "invalid". 

Please verify that you are entering your code on the Bethesda.net redemption page AND that you are including the dashes in the code when entering (Example: XB1F-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX). If you are still running into issues redeeming, please contact our Customer Support team

I just received a B.E.T.A. code redemption email from “Bethesda”. Is this real? What does it mean?

If you have previously entered a B.E.T.A. code or enter one in the future, you will now receive an email from us letting you know you have successfully redeemed it.

I entered my code for PlayStation 4/Xbox One on Bethesda.net but it's telling me to download the Bethesda.net launcher. How do I do this on my console?

If you entered your code on Bethesda.net for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you are all set. You do NOT need to download the Bethesda.net launcher. If you will be playing Fallout 76 on PC, you can get the latest Fallout 76 and B.E.T.A. details by installing the Bethesda.net launcher.

If your B.E.T.A. question has not been answered and is not present in the list above or on the B.E.T.A. FAQ, feel free to post in the official forums and we’ll work to get you an answer. Contact your retailer to verify they are participating in our B.E.T.A. program. 

**Please note: These details may differ for some European territories. If you run into any further issues, please contact your retailer for more information.

Thanks!