Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

Tundra Homestead bugs

After purchasing the Tundra Homestead CC I discovered a clipping issue on the back side of the house, you can see it in the screenshot below.

The other issue I discovered is only affecting the german version of the content, as the letter in front of the house is not translated, it is still in english.

I think the house itself is quite good, also 400 credits are too much for it, but the attention to detail in that place is fantastic! But I'm quite disappointed that there still exist these kind of issues, which I discovered in a 5 minutes walk around the house. I hope they get fixed.

And that's not even including the bug where the golden claw falls off the wall every time you go to your house.  It makes me wonder if they really do QA on these or not.  Some of these things are glaringly obvious.

It only falls off if its marked stolen, I didn't give the claw back and not once has it fallen off

@jediambassador said:

It only falls off if its marked stolen, I didn't give the claw back and not once has it fallen off

That was what my theory was. Thanks for confirming it. I shan't be turning in that quest then. Never understood why the Dragonborn wasn't awarded the claw as the quest reward anyway.

No worries, true we should have been awarded the claw

I ran into a bug where half of the stairs / ramp in front of the house is gone. Perhaps it is an issue from another mod but just going into the house I was like this is it? Da fook? This little thing (that's what she said)? Man free mods are much better than these.

I have a bug with Tundra Homestead. There is a stand for installation of jars with insects in the basement. If I put there torchbug in the jar and then go out from the homestead  then this jar will always lie near basement's stairs next visit. ALWAYS. It's annoying. Fix it please.

the manakins are bugged too they duplicated my armor sets.

On my game. Only the chest in the outside armor crafting area is 'safe storage'. 

I placed my ores and ingots in the chest and my furs and leathers in the adjacent barrels. After playing for a few days, I returned to find the barrels empty.

The Whiterun guards are always on patrol in the area so I don't think it was bandits : ) 

Semper-Fi

Married to Sylgjia and she wont set up shop/sell to me in this house. If I move her over to Breezehome she will say that she’s starting a little business and start selling stuff, but as soon as I move her back to Tundra she wont sell anymore.

Not sure if it’s just her, or if this happens with any other homes, but its a little annoying. It’s not enough to make me move though, I love this little place.

I married Sylgia had no issue with setting up shop while living at TH.

When using the enchanting table, sometimes everything slows down to a point where the game might as well froze.

@froglover06 said:

Married to Sylgjia and she wont set up shop/sell to me in this house. If I move her over to Breezehome she will say that she’s starting a little business and start selling stuff, but as soon as I move her back to Tundra she wont sell anymore.
Not sure if it’s just her, or if this happens with any other homes, but its a little annoying. It’s not enough to make me move though, I love this little place.

I have that same issue, but with Carlotta.

This is such a brilliant creation, but it is just ruined by these bugs and items being flung all over the place. Is it the engine itself that causes the throwing of things? Every time I enter the homestead I hear the clashing of an item, especially in the cellar. Bugs in jars flung, claws flung, the enchanting table always decides it wants nothing to do with the greater soul gem on top when interacted with. I wonder what these testers do when they experience these things. Are they ignored? Do they put it down to just Skyrim being broken? This creation just can't be 100% utilised as it should. Such a shame really. Maybe they should just stick with weapon and armor creations for Skyrim.

Roll on Elder Scrolls 6. I just know the building system will be epic!

The same bugs for me. They have to fix all these bugs or give us money back.