DOOM for Nintendo Switch: February Patch Notes
Today we have just released a brand new patch for DOOM on Nintendo Switch. Below are the full patch notes -- be sure to provide feedback after trying out the new patch!
- Motion Aiming – New control scheme option allows you to tilt the Nintendo Switch or Joy-Con for more precise aiming (can be used in conjunction with traditional aiming using the analog stick)
- Multiplayer Parties – Added new party system, making it easier to group up and play with your friends in multiplayer
- Updated Game Icon – Game icon now matches the DOOM for Nintendo Switch boxart
- Increased the average resolution in lower-res areas of the game.
- Implemented CPU optimizations
- Added Traditional Chinese language support
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a possible crash when using the BFG
- Fixed an issue that caused audio issues while playing
- Fixed an issue that caused stretched textures to appear in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where controls became unresponsive on the game menu
- Fixed an issue where players may have incorrectly received a ban notice in multiplayer