Patch Notes - Early Access Update - 26.10.17
We've now finished deploying an update for Quake Champions and resolved the following issues:
- ‘Terror-Billy’ skin added for B.J. Blazkowicz. Instructions on how to obtain it can be found here.
- Fixed an issue which caused every player to drop a frame when a player respawns. This issue especially impacted matches with high player counts, resulting in frame loss and poor performance.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to slow down in-game process via the command line
- Fixed Vanity items from briefly disappearing when the user switches between Set, Headgear, Torso, Legs, and Vanity sections in the Customization menu
- Addressed issue where Nyx was able to fire slightly before coming out of Ghost Walk
- ‘The Keeper’s Head’ vanity item clipping issues improved