Looks like your connection to Bethesda.net Community Beta was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.

If you still play Skyrim what did you do today ?

So yes what did you do today in Skyrim ?

Edit: changed it AnneSchmidt haha. ;) 

@patricia1894 said:

So yes what did you do in Skyrim today ?

What did you do today in Skyrim? :D

My character is currently on the road to Dawnstar where he hopes to find Kharjo so that he can give him his amulet back. He just spent some time up North where he nearly died several times from the cold, so, he went South before going North again.

Torgul Silveroak was last seen entering his property in Hjalsmarch to spend some time with his family, rest and prepare for a long journey to the isle of Solsthheim.

Played on legendary against 4 bandits just to see if I would die in seconds. Nope. At lvl100 and 1468 health, I go down no faster than a turtle going from one end of the beach to the other. Granted I was also playing with capped AR.

Vilkas wanted to keep sparring so Lydia slapped him with her shield, he didn't want to fight anymore.

My character finally made it to Whiterun after being ship wrecked (LAL mod) and days of walking.  He went straight to the Bannered Mare for a drink or two.  After he rests for couple of days, he will go and join the Companions.  Since he helped Aela, Ria, and Farkas with a giant and Aela told him he'd make a decent Shield-Brother.

today in skyrim my character found some tundra cotton and leathers made a bed roll ,then hoboed it out behind some bushes and mugged imperials for their sweet rolls, in all that time he also gave 1 coin to a randomized begger passing by.

Einar helped out a "damsel in distress" kill her mother, and then things unfolded

for the rest; use your imagination  :D

^^^Let me guess....someone- I mean PC Skyrim right?

On topic, I joined the Dawnguard, then ran about aimlessly praying to the mighty Cheese Wheel my game doesn't crash. Also I was wondering why no vampires were attacking the cities. Having Populated Forts and Populated Roads always seems to disable them.

@jon22 said:

^^^Let me guess....someone- I mean PC Skyrim right?
On topic, I joined the Dawnguard, then ran about aimlessly praying to the mighty Cheese Wheel my game doesn't crash. Also I was wondering why no vampires were attacking the cities. Having Populated Forts and Populated Roads always seems to disable them.

yup, PC

ps: don't have those mods installed but haven't been having any vampires attacking cities, in fact, haven't seen a single vampire yet

@patricia1894 said:

So yes what did you do today in Skyrim ?
Edit: changed it AnneSchmidt haha. ;) 

Trying to figure out which mod I downloaded stopped all display cases from activating and showing what I wanted to display. FRUSTRATING!

@rasikko said:

Played on legendary against 4 bandits just to see if I would die in seconds. Nope. At lvl100 and 1468 health, I go down no faster than a turtle going from one end of the beach to the other. Granted I was also playing with capped AR.

There is no cap to armor rating. It has severe diminishing returns when it reaches that number a few of us have tested this out but having higher AR still helps with further reducing the damage done. I believe it was once capped before the legendary mode came into effect.

[edit]

I did not play today but a couple of nights ago I just started a new character and I did the opening dungeon again and it was still fun after doing it hundreds of times.

I would like to say I played today but I can't because my survival mods are not working, but I am currently doing a full RP immersion play though, maybe ill start putting it on twitch idk. but I am currently on the road to wintekrhold from riftenwith serana

Went up and saw Paarthurnax .to learn Dragon rend ...sent my guy Elder Scroll hunting

@erzherzoghans said:

@rasikko said:
 There is no cap to armor rating. It has severe diminishing returns when it reaches that number a few of us have tested this out but having higher AR still helps with further reducing the damage done. I believe it was once capped before the legendary mode came into effect.
[edit]
I did not play today but a couple of nights ago I just started a new character and I did the opening dungeon again and it was still fun after doing it hundreds of times.

Most players aren't going to know that though, so I stick to saying "AR Cap". But yes there is no cap, just that the diminish returns get ridiculous after 560. To get complete damage immunity is actually around 2 million(or the maximum number of integers the game can handle). LOL. I remember a thread from the old forums with people doing extensive testing on that.

I'm not ruling out legendary being challenging just yet. I haven't gone into Ilinalta's Deep on Legendary yet. I'm sure 4-5 mages blasting me with chain lightning will fry me in seconds.

Build my Heljarchen hall house yesterday so that means all three my houses are build.

Did the Moth Priest quest with Serana and talked to Maven to do the Dampened Spirit quest i also found King Olaf's verse.    

Going to join the Mages Guild, because I can't be bothered to re-master one-handed, block, and heavy armor, for the 4th time. Hit lvl108 today after leveling block to 100 for Legendary #3. Going to level up illusion/conjuration/alteration. I'm not bothering with Destruction and don't feel like buffing up with a mod, much less doing it myself.

updated the journal I keep for my char Brenna..Spent some time trying to improve her skills. laughed my head off finding yet another of Alpine YJ's poop based potions " Miiraak's Leftovers " . 😂 That fellow has a blue sense of humor.

@mokaoffortalberta said:

updated the journal I keep for my char Brenna..Spent some time trying to improve her skills. laughed my head off finding yet another of Alpine YJ's poop based potions " Miiraak's Leftovers " . 😂 That fellow has a blue sense of humor. 

Uh Mokao do you drink those poop potion because in that case gross haha. 😆

Lets just say the first one I found was called road apple stew...didn't know it was well eh poop based😂 . When in Skyrim mind what you eat or drink...hey even in alchemy you practice blisterwart..like eating a giant's toe...mmm yum yum..must be a tradition borrowed from the Yukon and the sour toe whiskey challange..😨.