Fallout 4 Subcategories
1571 General Discussion
2042 Fallout 4 Support
And nowhere on the box does it say that the DLC add-ons need to be downloaded
Of course it says that.
At the rear of the Box it says, that all DLCs are included redeeming a code.
That means automatically an working Internet connection. ;)
1.Tell me the first thing you think of when I say: Dog. Cloud. Airplane. 2.Listen carefully. This statement is a lie. Am I telling the truth?3.Compose a poem for me.
X6 I know would instead ask you "what is purpose of all this, sir?"
Add to that that Curie is a robot intelligence transplanted into the mind and body of a Synth. And yet the Institute considers Synths 'merely machines'
This thread is not to judge Institute. The other thread is for that. Those threads are meant to be positive corners to those, who side with their factions.
Doom creation club stuff.... *Sighs.* People are now paying Bethesda to advertise to them now are they?
I can't exactly say how this would work if you were using the virtual install system or multiple profiles but I always hated both of those systems which is why I manually install my mods.
I can say for sure it won't cause a problem if your letting NMM install mods directly into your games data folder.
Tired of building a house from the ground up? Always find yourself building the same house over and over? Want to play the actual game rather then spending all the time building?
Shezrie's Fenway Apartment adds a fully completed and decorated three level, true split level loft style apartment with exposed brick walls, exposed ducting and loads of character throughout. The apartment is located right outside Diamond City, you will see a blue door.
Also check out my other Fallout 4 mods:
My Far Harbor Home for a completely unique full player home here -
My Loft Apartment for an alternative loft style apartment -
- Kitchen: Full labeled storage for all food items, kitchen utensils. A use able sink and a cooking workstation.
- Lounge: This has a magazine rack and liquor cabinet.
- Bedroom: There is a terminal here with a lengthy backstory to the apartment. The bed will give the 'well rested' bonus.
- Bathroom: Yup, off the bedroom. Some labeled storage in here.
- Closet: Full closet with labeled clothing storage and two safes for your valuables.
- Attic: Full labeled storage for weapons, ammo, chems, armor etc. All workbenches here.
- 'Cloud storage', all workbenches are connected.
- The apartment is 'free' however has quite a backstory. Don't miss the magazine on the desk.
- The apartment is decorated throughout in a 'modern' style. Basically I designed the whole apartment decor by pulling the colours from one particular painting. So it is designed around that one painting.
- There is labeled storage everywhere, not just in particular areas.
- The apartment is made as true to the exterior as reasonably possible.
- The apartment is a player home, not a settlement. There is no workbench.
- This started off as a 'one room micro' apartment...and grew from there into a full split level apartment. Next up....a 'micro one room' apartment....I hope! lol Btw...I love 'split level', I have been planning to do just such an apartment for ages...I can finally rest easy. lol
Ethreon for removing the legs from the potted plant mesh.
All recolors/retextures are done by me. Modders feel free to use these in your mods, but please give credit.
Bethesda for. Fallout 4, especially the guy/gal who added those modern paintings.
Download the Shezrie's Fenway Apartment HERE